P. 19 {Mouth}

Namjoon twirls his hand in front of us, fingers moving in waves as the juices connecting them sound out my name. 

“It’s been so long since I even thought about eating pussy but…,” He finishes that sentence with a long and low groan emanating from his throat as he sucks his soaked fingers into his mouth. It takes about a minute for him to clean up the whole hand but he does it with such vigor, moans accompanying the act, that I can’t help but aimlessly watch him in our reflection, becoming more and more turned on  by the second.

“Immaculant,” he whispers when he is done and I can’t even take it anymore as I turn around, gripping his face, and shoving my tongue into his mouth. He doesn’t hesitate to kiss me back, arms wrapping tightly around me as our lips have a battle royale. I notice he is smiling into our kiss and pull back.

“What’s so funny?,” I ask the dimpled man, kissing him immediately after.

“You’re a big freak, that’s what,” he replies against our pressed lips. 

“Come here,” he pulls me over to a chair as places me on his lap after he’s sat down. I straddle him and wrap my legs around. “Why do you keep saying that Namjoon? I’m sure you’ve encountered way freakier.” I stand by what I saud but blush anyway.

“Hmmm, I don’t know. I’m still learning,” he smirks before pulling me in for a kiss. Kissing Namjoon had become second nature, so effortless, now, our lips and teeth and tongues would sync up to explore, nibble, bite, taste. It seemed unfathomable that a few weeks ago, I had never been kissed, or that this started with clumsy, unrefined, sometimes sloppy pecks. Now? Now, Namjoon and I moved together, lips connecdting, tongues gliding, arms pulling, hands rubbing, exploring. Our bodies pressed tiogether out of habit, our hips moving on their own volition while the moans of pleasure became something of the norm. 

Yet every time he touched me, it felt like the first time. Sparks of electricity and seismic tremors racked through my body with every kiss, every touch, and every moan. A hand pressed into my middle back, pushing forward to kiss me harder. Breathless, I wrapped my arms around him holding on tight. I shivered  when his lips left mine to land at my collarbone, even throwing my head back to give him better access. His hands gripped my waist as he attacked my skin, fingernails digging into the small of my back.

I felt myself leaning away from him and soon, his hand was creeping up the middle of my sternum, pressing me back against the table in front of us. I lay my head and upper back against the wood while Namjoon’s hands creep up under my shirt again. 

“Ah, Joonie,” I cry out when he has gripped both breasts in his warmed hands. He fondles my nipples and squeezes the mounds tightly, my shirt now crumpled up under my chin. I open my eyes to see him staring and licking his lips, before his eyes meet mine again.

With a look that can’t be describede as anything but predatory, he growls down at me, “I want these in my mouth. Say yes.”

“Oh, god, yes Joonie. Please!,” I’m practically panting at the thought of his mouth on me. 

After a quick nod, he stands to lean into me and I cry out loud when his tongue grazes a nipple. I’m in pure bliss when his lips close around the hardened peak, wrapping my legs and arms tighter to pull him closer. I know for a fact, I can orgasm from this alone. It’s one of the many things I had learned about myself during that whole masturbation period. I never told Joon. Didn’t think it was normal. To be able to get myself off just from a few flicks of a nipple?

But, jeez, this was so much better. Wrapping his arms tightly around my waist, his mouth now ravages both my breasts, tasting, sucking, licking, nipping, biting. He licks a long strip up my cleavage, pulling me in to taste my lips before diving back down to do it all over again. I’m holding on for dear life but still find it in me to reach for his manhood and stroke him above his sweats. He grunts against me and pushes up into my hand.