mom, dad...im- pt.5

Kya ran at home, she opened the door and rushed in her room.
Katara saw her and tried to talk.
"sweetie, me and your father-" Kya didnt heard, she just slammed the door on her mothers face.
Aang knocked at the door
"Kya...me and mom wanted to talk, please open the door"
the door slightly opened
Katara and Aang entered to saw her daughter with her best fake smile on, they didnt said anything about that thought.
They sat on her bed, Katara broke the silence:
"so...me and dad are understanding that youre growing up, and we think youre a woman and..."
"what your mother is trying to say is...we have to talk about...that stuff"
"when a men and a woman love eachother-"
Katara started
Kya sat there...her mouth shut.
"wait, wait, i know where youre going with this, if its about where are babies from, i know that, Aunt Toph told me"
Aangs bald head turned red
"TOPH DID WHAT!?"
"yeah about 2 years ago she told me, she was pretty slick"
"well, i think that now we have to talk with Toph before-" said Katara
"she already told Tenzin"
"OH COME ON" Aang yelled
"the thing is: be careful with Hanzu when...you know" explained Katara
"Oh...um, sure! bye."
Kya moved her parents out.
Later that night
Kya couldn't sleep, she had too much stuff in mind, so she sat on the roof.
The wind on her face, made dance her long ponytail and the bangs on her forehead...after a few minutes, Bumi joined her.
"cants sleep?" asked Kya
"yup"
"whats the issue?" said Kya looking at the beautiful Republic City
"i want to join the United Forces"
She quickly turned around
"WHAT!?" are you serious? youre just gonna...leave?"
"dont worry, mom and dad will never let me"
"...you would make a good soldier bro...*Captain Bumi* has a nice ring, has it?"
"really? you think so?"
"yeah...ill miss you"
"i have to tell mom and dad yet..."
"i have to tell them something too"
"oh...right"
"today the wanted to gave me *The Talk*"
she chuckled
"Oh god, i remember mine...such a cringey thing"
"really cringey...oh and today Aunt Toph saw (A/N you know what i mean) me and Lin having a make out session"
"WHAT!?"
"i dont want to talk about it"
They stayed quiet for the rest of the night, enjoying eachothers company.

A/N  hi! ok so, i know i didnt post much of anything lately but im alive and im back, keep commenting, and write suggestions for more "oneshots" if u want...i definitely not wrote this a school...anyways, srry for the mistakes but im italian so, yk.

i wanted to make a scene with Kya and Bumi cuz i love their relationship so much:)