~SIXTEEN~

∆•∆•∆•∆
"All we need, all we need is hope and for that, we have each other..."
                        ∆•∆•∆•∆

Super sorry for the late update 😩😩😩 The previous chapter kinda got me exhausted but I'm here now.

Picture above is of Kanyinsola Jayeola, Bolu's Older sister.

Dedicated to all my ghost readers. I love you guys and I hope you show yourself someday❤️😊

Enjoy...

                     ~BOLU~

I was having a really weird but sweet dream of being scooped of into unicorn land where ice cream and chemistry— equations and all— existed, and it was going well until…

“BOLU!”

Followed by a loud banging of a metal which threatened to burst and permanently destroy my ear drums. I shot up and rolled off my bed with so much force that I landed with my butt on the tiled floor of my bedroom…hard! And very, very hard at that!

“Ouch…” I winced and looked up the person, who in turn, was snickering at the whole sight, clearly amused. I glared at the person who was no other than Kanyin.

She held a wooden spoon and a stainless tray. I figured that was where the noise came from.

“Jesus Christ! Big sis!”

“Oooo, kaabo. How was your journey?”

“Did you have to wake me up like that? And what are you doing at home? Go back to school na!” I snapped which only caused her laughter to be full blown.

“First off, it’s Saturday and you know U.I is in Ibadan which is the city we reside in…and I think you’ve forgotten that I dropped you yesterday at the party… Second, guy, you’ve been sleeping since you got back from the party like a log of wood… so I wondered why not wake you up in the most princess-ly way possible? That was how I came up with the lovely idea…” She raised the stainless tray and wooden spoon up whilst smirking.

I rolled my eyes, hissed and got up from the floor.

Crazy. Kanyinsola was crazy. And I think that’s an understatement which I’d definitely mentioned before.

“And that was the most princess-ly way ever,” I commented sarcastically and crossed my arms on my chest.

“Yeah, I love you too sis,” she said, making a kissy face at me and left the room with the door ajar.

Crazy!

I rolled my eyes again and picked up my phone, checking the time and I saw it was two in the afternoon.

My eyes bulged.

What the… Did I sleep for that long? Why did I sleep that long?

After I washed up, I decided to head downstairs. I was about to pass the room of my youngest brothers but I stopped; peeked and I what I saw got me really amused.

They were both shirtless and in front of the mirror in their room. It was probably the mirror they stole from Joba’s room which was originally stolen from Kanyin’s room.

Yes, they loved to steal things then pass it down to the next generation. Trust me, I was not involved except when it came to food.

Anyway, Fayo and Tomide were in front of the mirror checking out their ‘bulging’ biceps. Flexing them and claiming to be so strong, stronger than Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns.