Chapter Four: Hang Out Time!

No One's POV:

"Hmm... What to do, what to do..." Y/n said, wondering what to do. "BOO!" Freddy said. "AH SNAP!" Y/n screamed. Then, Monty came. "I thought you weren't scared of anything!" He said. "What did I say- ohh..." Y/n asked before pausing.

Flashback

"Hey, Y/n?" Freddy asked. "Yeah?" Y/n replied. "Are you scared of anything?" He asked. "Pshh! No! I'm brave! I ain't scared of anything!!" Y/n defended. "You sure?" He asked again. "Jeez you ask a lot of questions... But yeah! I'm sure!" Y/n said. "Okaaaaaaayyy." Freddy said before walking off.

End of flashback

"Uhh... I... I knew you were gonna scare me! So I was acting.. Yeah! Totally!!!!" Y/n defended. "Haha! Yeah riiight." Montgomery said. All of a sudden, Chica came with Roxanne. "Hi guys!" Chica said. "Hi." I replied. "There's a new game at the arcade. Wanna go play it with me and Chica?" Roxanne asked. "Why not?" I said. And with that, they all ran to the arcade. "Hey guys, me and Freddy are gonna talk for a bit. We'll go in a bit." Gomery said. Then the others left.

"Heyyy. I saw you staring at Y/n again~." Monty said. "Wh-what?! No I wasn't! I was uh... Looking at the thing behind her!!" Freddy replied. "Yeah right. I literally saw hearts in your eyes." Monty said. "Fine! I was staring at her." Freddy confessed. "Hah! Do you like her?" Montgomery asked. "I- fine.. I can't hide it from my best friend. I do like her." Freddy confirmed. "YESS! I will be your wingman and I'll help you get closer with her." Monty said. "Whenever you see her play a game, say she's good at it and what not. Just compliment her!" He said. "Okay..." Freddy mumbled.

Then they walked towards the arcade. They saw you playing Sugar Rush (if you watch Wreck-It-Ralph, then you know what it is :D). "Uh... Your very good at the game, Y/n!" Freddy said. "Thank you Freddy!" Y/n says.

After a while of playing Sugar Rush, you all eat pizza.

"Thanks for showing us the game, Roxanne and Chica." Y/n said. "You're welcome." Chica replied. Monty elbowed Freddy and gestured him to put a arm around your shoulder. And he did what was told. Now, you may be asking, 'Why is Freddy following Monty's orders even though he's nervous?' well, he wants every help he can get to be with you. (Aww, how sweet.) Therefore, he does what he's asked. Plus, he doesn't want his best friend's advice to go to waste. "Uhh.. Freddy?" Y/n asked. "Yeah?" He asked back. "What are you doing?" Y/n asked again. "Eating pizza." He said. Y/n sarcastically rolled her eyes.

Y/n saw her brother Gregory and looked at the time. "Oh! I gotta go guys." Y/n said. "Bye" they all said. And then, Y/n took Gregory home and went to bed.

|| Hope you liked the chapter! Have a great day! ~ Marionette/ Gabby ||