chapter#12

Sarah's pov.  
I was on my way to my house. They sent me with a driver and told me to stay away from people's eyes. Finally i can breath freely . I can inhale as much oxygen as i can before i go back . Because whenever they're around i find it hard to breath especially Taehyung....he really needs to consider my oxygen intake.
I finally arrived and the driver told me to call him to pick me up. i knocked on the door and as soon as the door opened i kinda jumped in whoever was Infront of me.  And to my surprise it was lily ..  lily doesn't like hugging but today  she hugged me tight.
We met and hugged each other  and then she finally decided to take me in and close the door. Lucy was in the bathroom when i knocked on the door and she joined us when me and lily were in kitchen . Lucy hugged me for the longest time and I am not even complaining .....its nice to get this kind of hug after a very long time....

" Girl ...u don't know how much we missed you.  . Why didn't you visit us earlier?" Lucy asked as she poured herself a glass of water.

" Babes ...i missed u guys more than u can imagine ...." I said while tying my hairs with my scrunchie ....

" Oh really....then why didn't u visit us earlier ?" Lily raised her eyebrow at me

" They wanted me to stay in for a while because of paparazzi and stuff ...they said I'm new to this stuff that's why i didn't come earlier.... I'm sorry..." I told them as i gluped down the orange juice.

"Oh ok . .so how's the situation with Taehyung ?" Lucy asked me while grinning widely

" Uh ..yeah about that ....we kinda had an argument yesterday and i haven't seen him since then...."

" U guys had an argument...what was it about?" Lucy asked me all the questions while lily ate her donut ...she listened to  attentively .

"  He still puts the blame on me ...like I'm the one who held his wrist and gave peoples a new reason to gossip about him ..." I told them the truth ...and i feel like I'll be relieved when i go back because i can't talk to them like this....maybe i can if i make friends...well whatever

" Uh i think He wants a slap" lily said with her mouth stuffed with donut.....seriously she eats so much yet she manages to stay slim and smart.....

I smiled at her statement and told them whatever was on my mind....

We talked alot ,ate lunch together and at last the moment came which i dreaded the most...i have to go back.... I've already called the driver and he is going to pick me up in a few minutes now. ....

I heard car horn and i quickly got out of the house making sure my mask is on ...
I opened the car door and the moment i saw who was driving i wanted to go back to my babes ....

It was him. ..

Why is he picking me up.  ..i somehow gathered the courage to ask him why he came to pick me up....
" Why are u picking me up ...i called the driver?"
He looked at me through the rare view mirror and smirked.....ew..

" He was not feeling well and we are doing a v live ...u are supposed to be a part to it ....Namjoon hyung  said that..."

Oh no...i am so awkward infront of cameras ....i cant do this. 

" When...?"

"Tonight" he said as we drove back to the dorm....

Should i apologize for whatever i said yesterday....i guess i should. ..i can't breath in a same room as his ...we need to be comfortable with each other if we are staying under the same roof....

" Ummm.... I'm sorry about yesterday"

As for him he just smirked and didn't say anything..to be honest i feel kinda embarrassed....but atleast i apologised now i can sleep peacefully .....btw .  I hate his ugly (handsome) smirk....

We got back to the dorm and i went straight to room. .. because everyone else Was taking a nap... I guess they are tired after yesterdays shooting....

I also took a nap and woke up after when i heard  a knock on ny door . .

I got up and opened the door and saw jimin leaning against the door frame....

I smiled at him and he did the same....
" Hey .  U good?" He asked me ....omg he us so cute.
" Yeah what about u?" I asked him  to which he smiled and said " yeah I'm perfectly fine. " I gestured him to come sit on the bed and he did .

I sat on the other corner of bed....
" Hey i just wanted to say if you ever want to talk to someone. Remember I'll be more than happy to listen to you.... " Awwwwwww

" Of course...i will ., So "
" Yeah.....i actually came to inform you that me ,jk and v will be doing the v live. And u too obviously..."

Aish ..should i die!

" Ok when exactly?"i asked him...to which he replied...." In a few hrs...."

With that he left and i went to freshen up a bit before going out....

.........time skip....
I hate it.....u can't breath.....

The makhnaes and i are in the same room......i need oxygen....

They started the v live and they  introduced me to the viewers....they are alot ....oh god how many peoples are watching me live right now ...

We talked and answered their questions ..i mean mostly i did ...because they were about me....

Taehyung kept walking and doing his stuff like he doesn't even care that millions if people are watching him....i mean why would he care.. 

I was sitting in the corner  of the bed...when taehyung came and sat beside me....he held my hand and my breath got stuck in my throat....
He gave me his cute rectangular smile and i smiled back . .knowing that it was for the v live ....after a while he kissed the back of my hand and i died.....

It felt like we are the only one in this room ...as if jk and jimin left the room ....

Then what he did next took me by surprise....he held both of my hands and leans in, so carefully , breathing and not breathing hearts beating between us he was so close to me and u can't feel my legs anymore and i can't feel my fingers or the the presence of anyone else in this room...Because all i feel is him everywhere, filling everything and then he whispered

"Please"

Huh

"Please don't shoot me for this"

And he kissed me.

Kim Taehyung kissed me.

His lips are softer than anything I've ever known, soft like a first snowfall , like biting into cotton candy, like melting and floating and being weightless in  water . it's sweet it's so effortlessly sweet....

After a while he pulled away and i am damn sure i look like a tomato right now....cuz my cheeks  are burning like hell..oh shoot....we are on v live and jk and jimin are still here....as for Taehyung....he was just as red as i was....

Kill me.
...
.
.
To be continued....