187

"When you were small, you loved hugging me. Back then, you wouldn't let go of me at all." As Chan Lihua spoke, her eyes were bright, filled with joy.

Fei Qianchi listened, a small smile on his lips. He was afraid. This type of love was scary for him, having suffered the mistreatment from his family long ago. But Chan Lihua was different. She was different from his past life. She was a real mother.

Zhu Rong grumbled, "You've been talking about this ever since he came." Deity of Fire or not, the man was jealous of his wife talking to her own son.

Fei Qianchi cocked a brow at Zhu Rong, "Father, you shouldn't be so grumpy." He smirked.

Zhu Rong's face contorted at the way Fei Qianchi addressed him, "Ugh, what a weird way to address me." He moved closer to Chan Lihua.

Chan Lihua shook her head. "You should get used to it soon. Qianchi will visit even more in the future. And, he'll also bring his husband here to."

Fei Qianchi's pupils shook. "Husband?"

Chan Lihua tilted her head, "Have you not married him yet?"

"Marry?" Zhu Rong was now confused too.

Fei Qianchi suddenly realized what was strange. Even as things peacefully settled with Su Baicheng and his relationship with Zhu Longwang was now much stronger, he hadn't married the man. He felt like smashing his head. What an idiot! He had forgotten that.

"No," Fei Qianchi shook his head, "But now I realized what I forgot. Thank you, mother." He stood up, standing up from his chair.

"Hey, are you leaving already!?" Zhu Rong rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"Let him return. After all, they should also get marry." Chan Lihua was calm as she said so. Her son was grown up. No matter who he married, as a mother, she would let him find his happiness. Man or woman, so long as her son was happy, she would be at peace too.

"I'll make sure to bring him here. After we get your blessings, we will get marry." Fei Qianchi replied. His mind was running with thousands of ideas, weddings and vows flying past his head. How could he forget about a wedding?

"No need for that. We'll just come to the mortal realm." Zhu Rong shrugged his shoulders as he smirked, "You have a deity here." He pointed to himself. "I'll just force the Jade Emperor to let me take a vacation."

Fei Qianchi laughed, "Alright then. Come visit soon." As he said this, his figure slowly disappeared.

Fei Qianchi opened his eyes. He was laying on the bed. Zhu Longwang was already gone from his side, the bed felt a bit empty and cold.

Two weeks passed by after Su Baicheng came to say his Vow of Blood. Ever since then Zhu Longwang was slowly digesting the truth, his brother's actions. The man was both confused and hurt, feeling like he had destroyed his brother's life. During this time, Zhu Luishui and Fei Shang had many encounters with Wei XueLu and Hong Meiwan.

Fei Qianchi was busy nursing Zhu Longwang back to health. Hence, the thought of them having a wedding was totally forgotten about. If not for Chan Lihua's words, he wouldn't have remembered. Perhaps, since they were already married in so many lifetimes, Fei Qianchi didn't think about it.

Fei Qianchi smiled as he pushed the blanket off, revealing his hard chest and his abs. He had been working hard on strengthening his body. His muscles were finally returning and he had a figure similar to when he was known as Tyrant Fei, the man who shook the modern business world.

Except for his appearance, especially his long white hair and striking blue eyes, Fei Qianchi had nothing wrong with his body. He was expecting this.