Boys and Girls Week

"Boys and Girls Week?" you asked as you looked at your older brothers in question.

"Yes. The other members of the student council will be substituting your teachers for one week. They will be teaching your class. I want you to take pictures and make a report. Can you do that?" Michikatsu asked as he gave you a list.

You held the list in your hand as you read what was written in it.

Art: Tengen Uzui
History: Kyojuro Rengoku
P.E: Giyuu Tomioka
Biology: Kanae Kocho
Chemistry: Iguro Obanai
Math: Sanemi Shinazugawa

"So... were they chosen randomly?" you asked. "Nope. We chose them based on the subjects they specialize in." Yoriichi explained making your mouth form in an 'o' shape.

"Take great pictures (Y/N)!" Yoriichi said as he patted your head.

-------------------

"I wonder how this will work out." you thought aloud as you and Muichiro sat on your seats. You looked around the classroom and noticed the others haven't arrived yet.

"Eh? The others aren't here yet and class is about to start." you said as you brought out your phone and opened the camera app.

Muichiro, who was scrolling through his phone, looked towards the door. "Hey, did you hear that?" Muichiro asked, making you look at him in confusion.

You then heard loud footsteps coming near your classroom. The door was slammed open and you saw Nezuko with a piece of bread in her mouth, panting heavily. "Nezuko-chan, are you okay?" you asked as you went towards the girl.

"Hmph!" Nezuko exclaimed as she gave you a thumbs up. The door to the room was opened again as you saw Tanjiro and Inosuke sweating and trying to catch their breaths.

"W-we.. made it!" Tanjiro breathed out as he wiped the sweat off his face. "You guys just made it. Who knows what the teacher will do to you when you arrived late." Muichiro said.

'Now that I remember, Giyuu-san told me he will be teaching for our first period.' you thought.

You and your friends watched the door open again. Kanao and Genya hurriedly came in. Giyuu walked in after them as you all took your seats.

"Hey, where's Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked when the door opened, showing Zenitsu.

Zenitsu was about to step into the room when the bell began to ring, signaling the start of classes.

Kanao and Genya saluted Zenitsu. You and the others did the same.

"You're late." Giyuu stated as he went towards Zenitsu and walked outside of the classroom.