Why can't I remember | chapter 22

Tw: swearing

Sapnap's pov:
Karl has been seeming very off lately.
I hope it wasn't something I did.
Maybe it's because what happened at the party.
I wish I could've been there to help him.
I should've left to look for him when he didn't come back.
The only reason I stayed and waited in the room was because the others convinced me to.

I don't know how I can comfort him.
I want to comfort him.
I don't want him to feel this way.
I wish I could just take all his pain away.

Third person pov:
Quackity texted Karl to ask if he could hangout, and Karl agreed, he didn't want to leave his house, so Quackity agreed to hangout there.
Quackity didn't knock, he just burst open the door.

"How did you know the door was even open?" Karl turns around.

"It wasn't" Quackity throws himself onto the couch.

"Then how did you get in-" Sapnap got cut off.

Quackity pulled a key out from his pocket.

"Where did you get that!?" The brunette's eyes widened.

"I made a replica when I was last here" Quackity takes out his phone and starts to scroll through twitter.

"YOU WHAT" Sapnap seemed surprised.

"Got you bitch, I just grabbed the spare on under the mat" Quackity continues to scroll through twitter, "also, you guys should hide your spare keys better"

"I- um- okay" Karl giggles.

________

Quackity gasps, "CAN WE PLAY MINECRAFT!!" he gets off the couch.

"Sure" Sapnap smiled.

Karl's pov:
Quackity asked to play minecraft so we headed to out rooms.

"Quackity I dont have a third computer, you can share with Sapnap if you want" I say.

Quackity nods and heads to Sapnap's room.
Today was fun so far, I hope every days like this.
I know it's not, but it's fun to think about.
I had so much fun I forgot why I wasn't in a good mood this morning.
Oh.
The party.

Third person pov:

It hit him, Karl was hit back to reality, to where everyday won't be as fun as today, where this random person he didn't know could've done something if Wilbur wasn't there.
He didn't want to think about it, but the more he tried not to think about it, the more he thought about it.

Karl finally came back to his senses and booted up his computer and opened minecraft, he left Sapnap and Quackity waiting.

_________

Another party.
He was at another party.
How did he get here? He doesnt remember agreeing to go to this party.
It was crowded, and it looked like Niki's house.
Or mansion, her house was huge.

Karl's pov:

How the fuck did I get here, I don't remember hearing about a party or even agreeing to go to one.
So many people are here, the music is loud, I don't like it.
I really hope that one person isn't at this party.

"KARL! I'm glad you could make it" Niki wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a hug, "I didn't think you'd show up, because of what happened last time" she smiles.

"Um yeah, I just thought it would be fun?" I glance behind Niki, and I see someone familiar.

It's Sapnap, I probably came to this party with him so I can ask him why we're here.

"Sapnap, why are we here?" I run over to him.

"What do you mean? You begged to come here" he says.

I did? I don't remember doing that, why would I even do that?
Was I drunk or something, why can't I remember.
I need to remember.
I can't remember.
Why can't I just remember.
Why am I here.
Where did Sapnap go, he's no longer beside me. I didn't see him take off anywhere.

Third person pov: Karl started feeling dizzy and couldn't really walk straight. He saw someone familiar, not all that familiar p, bu he's seen them before. He stumbles towards them, they just look like a bunch of colors, it might be Wilbur.

He starts pulling Karl with him to a room and closes the door behind him. Karl's vision finally came back, and he could see who it was.

His heart dropped.
It was the person who followed him at Niki's other party.
He sprinted towards the door, but the man grabbed his waist, pulling him away from the door.
Karl attempted to scream, but his mouth was covered by the stranger's hand.

Tears started to fill his eyes, he shouldn't have came to this party.

This stupid party.

Why did he decide to come here.

What does this person want.

What is this person going to do.

He shouldn't have went to look for Sapnap, the stranger wouldn't have found him if he just stayed put.

Karl quickly sat up, his eyes flew open, he was in his chair and minecraft was still open.

It was just a dream.

A really bad dream.

Thank god it was a dream.

Karl's heart was racing and he got up to head over to Sapnap's room. Tears filling his eyes. Karl opens Sapnap's door and falls into his arms.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Sapnap runs Karl's back, trying to comfort him.

"I'm just scared" Karl took a shaky breath, "I'll tell you why later"

Quackity was still there, and decided to stay at Karl's house longer since Karl wasn't doing well.

_________

Words: 983

Author's note: DID I SCARE YOU GUYS, I hope I did, I know I know I'm evil, but yeah it was just a dream he had, he didn't go to another party.
Thank you all so much for the support, I appreciate it, the comments mean more than you guys know <3

Drink some water now, yes this is a threat.

Eat something if you haven't already, and try to get some sleep.

I love you all!! <3