More Than A Drop

You woke up to find her still asleep in front of you and still holding your hand you muffle your yawn with your available hand before sitting up. No one had ever wanted to hear your story before nor have you ever explained the whole thing to anyone either Alcina had learned more about you and your former love she was amazed to find out you could cook perfection. She was going to have you show your skill one of these days she wanted to ask if you felt any regret about killing your parents if part of your heart ached over that Alcina didn't want to push it you were already trying to not get emotional telling your story to her. Carefully you slid your hand out from under hers and scooted yourself off of the bed there was a faint knock at the door before it opened it was one of her daughters. "Oh, good morning one of you is awake" she whispers "just me I'm afraid, your mother sleeps like a rock" she giggles "yeah she does, would you care for some breakfast?" She asks. "Yes please" you reply before following her and closing the bedroom door behind you "you're Daniela right?" You asked her she nods "yes, why?" She asks "oh uh my old pal Heisenberg talks about you three a lot he despises your mother though never shuts up about her either" you tell her. "He is just mad Mother Miranda has usually sided with our mother" she tells you "I can understand that..." You reply "well, then it's only fair I tell you I stopped Bela from trying to eat you in your sleep" she says calmly making you laugh slightly "ehh your mother has tried the same thing it's okay Dan" you tell her. "Mother mentioned you liked fresh fruit strawberries, mango, and blackberries right?" She asks you nod "well thank you Daniela, that's very thoughtful of you" you tell her before taking a seat. Cassandra and Bela joined you two uou quietly ate your breakfast while they ate the fingers and toes of someone and scrambled eggs well Cassandra had poptarts when Alcina woke up without you there she sensed you were still near. Rising from her bed stretching upwards towards the ceiling she wanted to wear something different something you might like on her something dark she went to her closet and sighed.

"Better question is which one..." She said to herself looking at an army of black dresses "or...she might like this one..." She says pulling out a long dress but a deep maroon color twas a solid dress but lace making a flowery pattern on the outside and lace sleeves. She smiled to herself "let's try it" she says sounding excited before beginning to change her beautiful pale body would've been there for you if you had woken up later. "Y/N?" Bela quietly asks "yes Bela?" You reply before sipping from your coffee "do you love our Mother?" You almost choked on your coffee they giggled "well...yes, I suppose I do love your Mother she has learned some things about me as I have about her..." you started "Good morning everyone" you all turn to the dining room doorway but you looked awestruck. "Alcina, you look beautiful..." You breathe "oh, why thank you I thought I'd try something different..." She says innocently "well you always look beautiful Alcine, you don't need a dress to show that" you tell her. She looks away flattered "you're too sweet Y/N..." She says before joining you and her girls you were finishing your food nearly done too "Y/N, I was wondering if we can try that thing from last night?" Her daughters go wide eyes and look over at you. "Sure, but it is a better idea to bind me first" you reply then they look at you even more stunned "well since you don't want to hurt me" she agrees her daughters quietly get up and leave "wonder where they're headed too...oh well" Alcina says before grabbing an apple. "Just... don't over do the amount of blood Alcina I'd recommend filling a vial like I did" you tell her "oh...I shouldn't just let you drink me dry" she says with a smirk you blush terribly at her words. "Alcina!" You cry facepalming she giggles "not yet anyway..." She adds you sigh "is that all you've been thinking about?" She asks "well when you were unconscious how do you think the new attire got on you?" She asks before sipping her tea.

You just went back to your coffee after that comment after breakfast all together she was off to go find something for her blood while you waited in her bedroom. You examined the chains coming from her wall you were just glad you weren't going to get hooked by the chains coming from the cieling the shackles will do just fine. You sort of didn't understand why she wanted to see what her blood would do to you but she did have the right to know she was your girlfriend after all you were happy about that. She returned with a small jar sealed of course "alright darling, are you ready?" She asks innocently you nodded as she walks over to clasp the shackles on your wrists. As she goes back to pick up the tiny Jar you bite your lip you really hoped you wouldn't break free and hurt her she carefully opened the jar and held it up to your nose your breathing began to grow shakily. As your eyes changed and your fangs showed she held the jar so you could drink it but steps back once it's gone you looked like you were in pain you pulled at the shackles "Alcina" you groaned in pain "it hurts!" You cried. "My love for you is agony without yours in return it murders me..." You growled in painsm she slowly knelt down and had a hand holding both sides of your face you slightly relax at her touch her eyes widened as she saw the need and the lust in your eyes your whole aura had changed. "But my touch calms you..." She says with a confused look she grows curious and decides to kiss you and you didn't hesitate on kissing her back. She pulled away slightly as you bit her lip. "You are capable of this?" She asks confused by this new feeling she loved you but didn't know it would make her feel like this she was starting to like it she undid one of your chains you reached for her causing her to grab your wrist.

She let you free from the other cuff grabbing your other wrist too "please Alcina...I need you..." You begged in your blood lust "is it me you're wanting? Or my blood?" She asks because clearly you needed her but her blood you wanted. "Both..." You breathe shakily "what do you really want?" She asks sternly "you" you reply leaning closer to her she stops you and you can feel her hesitantsy shecan also feel what you want. A light pink dusts her cheeks "are you sure about that Y/N?" She asks "you've never been with another woman have you?" You ask as your blood lust wears off she shakes her head. "No" she says quietly "allow me to show you then, just a little more blood should kick up the blood lust" you tell her she smiles slightly and leans down some more so you can reach her neck. Your lips brushed her neck before plunging your fangs into her neck she winced and gave a hiss at the sudden pinch she didn't know when you'd be done until you licked your bitemark on her. She shuddered before you decided to kiss her with a bit of force she didn't fight it if anything held you closer to her she bit your lip and licked what blood she could envoking her blood lust for you. Picking you up and carrying you to her bed without breaking the lip contact you pulled away slightly and were about to speak but she plunged her fangs into your neck without a second thought. You gasped and hissed she whispers to you "you started this... I'm going to finish it my little Vampire" she purrs before beginning to undress you not fighting it your breathing just grew shaky especially when she started to undress herself.