Treacherous 58

"L'amour est une passion qui ne se soumet à rien, et à qui au contraire, toutes choses se soumettent."

A/N: This book is 20K away from one million reads wtf 🥲🦋

Mara:
I have a list of delivery food hotlines for takeaways. That's gonna come in handy don't you think?

Lisa:
Very funny. Seriously, I taught you some simple stuff to cook in the past two days. You did well when I taught you. Try doing it sometimes :)

Mara:
But I just got my nails done? 🤨
And don't lie. The kimchi fried rice I made was a total disaster.
Also, that was when you're with me. If I do it on my own, I might set the whole kitchen on fire. You know what they say, safety comes first.

Lisa:
You can't live off of takeaways forever, Sammy. And with practice, you'll improve. But try asking for Mrs Kim to come back to the mansion.

Mara:
Good idea. Also, the block button is so inviting to press right now.

Lisa:
Come on, if you really hate your old nickname, you would've blocked me the second time I called you that :)

Mara:
Bye.

Ever since that day when they had their hair colours changed, they have not lost communication then. Which Lisa was relieved about. According to Mara, the wifi at the safe house was already fixed. Lisa did not really believe that the girl had no wifi. She's just starting to warm up to her now and she's happy with that.

"Lis! Lunch is ready! Come out now or Chae will eat everything!" Jimin's call echoed throughout the whole apartment.

Lisa pattered down the hallway, manoeuvring herself to the dining room. When she arrived there, her two best friends grinned widely at her, which she perceived as weird yet she ended still smiling back.

But then again, that won't change the fact that these two can be weird sometimes.

"Who cooked this?" She asked them as she sat down on an empty seat.

"I did," Jimin proudly announced. "Now have a taste and tell me it's amazing."

"Oh Jimin," Chaeyoung snickered. "Still going after our dear friend slash chef's approval huh?"

"It never ended," Jimin pointed out before pushing the food he made towards Lisa.

One reason why Lisa often sleepover at the two's shared penthouse in France was that Jimin wanted her to rate his cooking. Lisa asked why he needed such approval one time and his answer melted her.

"Chaeyoung loves food. When I marry her, I have to make sure my cooking is great and that she's satisfied with it!" Jimin explained as he washed the pots and pans that he used.

"So you do have a plan to marry her," Lisa chuckled as she watched him by the kitchen island.

"Of course!" Jimin smiled. "Did you think that I won't?"