Emotibot

[I skip episode 19]

Ochobot came in the boys room and woke them up. Since it's almost 7.00 a.m. the boys woke up and quickly change their clothes but Admiral already arrive at their room.

"S-sorry that we're late, Admiral." Boboiboy said.

"Late? Don't worry. Commander is waiting for you at the front deck, okay? See you soon." Admiral said, closing the door with a smile.

"Admiral is not mad?" 

"Maybe to day is his birthday? Or-"

"We don't have time so change quickly" Ochobot said pushing the two boys.

They went to the front deck to meet up with Commander. Turns out, [Y/N] is there as well. Commander scold the two for a second before went to being a drama king.

"What's wrong with Commander today?" Gopal ask the girl.

"How would I know? I just came here to finish my shift." [Y/N] said.

Commander then told the to get out the room and [Y/N] follow them as well. The three talk about how the Commander is moody before Fang came running towards them.

Fang was about to tell them something but he was about to throw up in any minute. He point at Evidence room before running into the male's bathroom.

They heard someone singing inside the room. They open the door, revealing the Y&Y duo inside dress up and dancing.

They sang something about beware of Emotibot before dancing their way out. Fang was about to tell them what happen but he went back to the bathroom to throw up again.

Ochobot scan the room and told the three that a power speara is missing. Boboiboy saw the power speara hiding behind the table.

"Don't come any closer!" it said. Gopal thought that it's from their last mission at planet junkbeng. Boboiboy slowly make his way to the power speara but Ochobot stop him.

Ochobot scan it and told them that it's Emotibot, a power speara that can manipulate emotion. Gopal was about to catch it but it latch itself to the boy before manipulate the boy's emotion.

"Alamak!" Boboiboy said. The Y&Y duo came in, dance for a while before leaving the three.

"Are you okay, Gopal?" [Y/N] asked.

"Yeah, [Y/N]?" he turn around with a pair of anime looking eyes which scared Boboiboy.

"What's wrong with your eyes?!" Boboiboy said.

"Your eyes are the officially the most weirdest thing I ever seen my whole life."

"Hmm? I don't know?" Gopal said while checking out him self

[Y/N] slowly make her way to Emotibot as it back off.

"We won't hurt you, Emotibot. You can trust us. Like how Loopbot did." [Y/N] said still slowly moving towards the power speara.

"[Y/N], be careful!" Boboiboy said.

"H-how could I trust you?" Emotibot said.

"We're apart of TAPOPS. We protect power spearas like you from falling into the wrong hands. You can trust us, Emotibot." [Y/N] said now in front of the power speara while reaching out a hand.

"TAPOPS? I'm in TAPOPS?"

"Yeah. I thought you have trauma since you always got taken away by aliens and used for bad things. But lucky for you..." she said lifting up Emotibot.

"You're safe in our hands. ^^" [Y/N] said.

Boboiboy is shook. Because not only [Y/N] succeeded capture Emotibot, she somehow manage to convince it.

"So what do you say, Emotibot? Can you change everyone back?" [Y/N] said smiling at the small robot. Soon enough, everyone is back to normal.

[Two hours later]

 Boboiboy went to find the girl who is currently at her own room.

[Yes, [Y/N] has her own room since she have more than 20 sibling with her so Commander gave her a room of her own.]

He knock on the door but no respond so he went in. He saw the girl is listening to music from her headphone while singing. 

[Y/N] is listening to this:

[Or you choose your own song]

"I ain't gon' be cooking all day, I ain't your mama

I ain't gon' do your laundry, I ain't your mama
I ain't your mama, boy, I ain't your mama
When you're gon' get your act together?
I ain't your mama
No ooooh, I ain't your mama
No ooooh, I ain't your mama, no

Wake up, and rise and shine, ah yeah yeah yeah
Let's get to work on time, ah yeah yeah yeah
No more playing video games, ah yeah yeah yeah
Things are about to change, 'round here, 'round here

We used to be crazy in love
Can we go back to how it was?
When did you get too comfortable?
Cause I'm too good for that, I'm too good for that
Just remember that, hey

I ain't gon' be cooking all day, I ain't your mama
I ain't gon' do your laundry, I ain't your mama
I ain't your mama, boy, I ain't your mama
When you're gon' get your act together?
I ain't your mama
No ooooh, I ain't your mama
No ooooh, I ain't your mama, no

Lucky to have these curves, ah yeah yeah yeah
Stop getting on my nerves, ah yeah yeah yeah
You still tryna ride this train?, ah yeah yeah yeah
Some things have got change, 'round here, 'round here

We used to be crazy in love
Can we go back to how it was?
When did you get too comfortable?
Cause I'm too good for that, I'm too good for that
Just remember that, hey

I ain't gon' be cooking all day, I ain't your mama (I ain't your mama, no)
I ain't gon' do your laundry, I ain't your mama (I ain't your mama, hey)
I ain't your mama, boy, I ain't your mama
When you're gon' get your act together?
I ain't your mama (I ain't your mama)
No ooooh, I ain't your mama
No ooooh, I ain't your mama, no
I ain't your mama, no

We used to be crazy in love
Can we go back to how it was?
When did you get too comfortable?
Cause I'm too good for that, I'm too good for that
Just remember that, hey

I ain't gon' be cooking all day, I ain't your mama (I ain't your mama)
I ain't gon' do your laundry, I ain't your mama (I ain't your mama)
I ain't your mama, boy (No, no, no)
I ain't your mama, boy (No, no)
When you're gon' get your act together? (Cause I ain't your mama, hey)
I ain't gon' be cooking all day, I ain't your mama
I ain't gon' do your laundry, I ain't your mama (I ain't your mama, hey)
I ain't your mama, boy (Na, na, na)
I ain't your mama (Na, na, na)
When you're gon' get your act together? (No, I ain't your mama, no)
No ooooh, I ain't your mama
No ooooh, I ain't your mama, no

[Y/N] heard someone clapping behind her so she use the broom that she is holding and point at the person neck while saying,

"Don't you mess with me! I have the power of anime and god by my side!" Boboiboy lower the broom while chuckle nervously.

"It's just you. Gosh, I thought some random dude try kidnapped me again!" 

"I knock the door but you didn't answer so I just came in." Boboiboy said. 

"Oh sorry. Anyways, what do you need?" [Y/N] asked. 

"I want to asked about your power." Boboiboy said.