Meetings

Amelia and Cedric did multiple looks to make sure no muggles would see the apartment building splitting in two

Amelia and Cedric did multiple looks to make sure no muggles would see the apartment building splitting in two. Amelia has never done a memory charm before and she hopes she never will have to. The apartment stops the split and then the couple walks up to the door. They open it and quietly shut it. The two take off their shoes and Amelia looks at the walls seeing house elves heads on it. "How interesting" she says examining the heads on the wall of the house elves. "That isn't interesting Millie that's actually really creepy" Cedric stated and the two laughed.

A loud noise then boomed from the kitchen. "YOU BOYS DON'T HAVE TO USE MAGIC FOR EVERYTHING!" Amelia hears Mrs. Weasley scream at what she assumes to be the Weasley twins. The couple then gives each other nervous glances and then walks towards the kitchen. Many people are sitting at the table and then Hermione's head snapped towards Amelia. "Amelia, Cedric what are you doing here?" She asks and then every head in the room snaps towards the couple.

"Oh Amos and Marie told us you would be coming and joining us!" Mrs. Weasley says and hugs the two. "Oh yes we would love to help with anything you need" Amelia says and Mrs. Weasley smiles and then throws a old rag over her shoulder. "Please honey sit down I made some stew!" Cedric and Amelia both sit down at the table with all of the other wizards. Sirius Black sits at the end of the table. Amelia couldn't help but steal a couple glances towards him even though Amos had made it very clear that he was harmless. Cedric seemed to be just as nervous as Amelia as he shuffled in his seat.

Mrs Weasley then placed two steaming bowls in front of the couple. Amelia looked down at the soup. The freshly cut up carrots and bone broth made the soup smell good. The potatoes and beef in the stew swirled around as she spun the soup around with her wand. "What the hell" Sirius says looking at the girl spin her soup with her wand. Amelia snaps her head in his direction. "Just making sure there aren't any Nargles" Amelia says and Sirius nods acting as though he knew what the girl was going on about.

"So Amelia what have you been doing this summer?" Hermione asks she also had a big bowl of soup in front of her and was casually sipping it. "Well I have been swimming a lot and I've been trying to study how the garden gnomes live their life by observing them and writing what they do down on a piece of parchment." Amelia says and Ginny gives her a weird look. "How is she dating Cedric I get she's beautiful but she's a weirdo?" Ginny whispers to Fred and George who silently chuckled. The rest of the table had been listening to the conversation and nodded along giving each other odd looks. Amelia felt slightly self conscious and then began to look down at her soup and start to slurp it.

"How has that been?" Hermione asks and Amelia perks up a bit more. "Well they don't do much they just waddle around trying to eat the plants most of the day" Amelia said shrugging her shoulders. "Have you been doing anything else?" Hermione asks and Amelia thought for a moment. "Well I have been exchanging letters back and forth with Luna, we talk about the gnomes and what we did that day, I do miss her very much!" Amelia says and Hermione nods along.