72. My heart & soul (belongs to you)

Jennie was worried for the dinner since Lisa could get distracted easily, so far didn't smell like something was on fire so it was a good signal, she got ready and styled her hair as fast as she could, she was excited because Lisa loved her date night, even if it was at home.

Jennie walked to the kitchen and Lisa was watching everything like a hawk, it was hard for her stay like that but Jennie saw how she was trying hard to focus on her tasks, so things wouldn't burnt and she found it adorable, also all the dishes were clean and the table was set "Honey you really are taking this seriously huh? Jennie said with a gummy smile plastered on her face, and Lisa just nodded "It happened once, and I will never let it happen again, I promised remember?" Jenni pecked her lips "Yes you did" Lisa embraced Jennie, "You look so beautiful tonight, absolutely breathtaking" and Jennie blushed, Lisa found so cute to compliment Jennie cause she would act like the first time she told her how beautiful she is.

"Hey I forgot to tell you I got macarons and lemon raspberry cake today so will get them as dessert, we will share" Jennie said and Lisa smiled "Perfect, you can't be more perfect, beautiful, smart and thoughtful", Jennie laughed "I love you Monkey", Lisa cracked up "I love you too Miss CEO" and Jennie remembered how Lisa called her like that when they met and Jennie was being annoying.

Flashback

"What are you doing here? It's late and nobody stays till this hour" Jennie said and Lisa rolled her eyes but didn't answer, after a few minutes the girl didn't even try to look at the CEO and Jennie was getting really annoyed.

"I'm talking to you, don't you dare to leave me waiting for an answer, I'll fire you", Lisa was surprised after hear what she said, and chuckled, she just realised this was the famous Ice Princess, she did her best to answer in a polite way "Miss, you can't fire me, because I don't even work here, I actually had a long day, so please let's just stay quiet, we don't really have to talk", normally Lisa would avoid conflicts but she was having a bad day and got moody, still she got surprised for this sudden courage.

Jennie couldn't be more surprised, this was the first person that didn't seem to be scared of her, which made her feel a sudden rage, "You don't know who am I?, I'm the CEO of this place and I'm gonna make sure you don't come inside this building again", Lisa didn't pay attention and texted her friend to update her about her interview, she was really sad but didn't want to show that to the girl in front of her.

Jennie was so pissed that without thinking she started to stomping her foot, making her high heels resonate all around the elevator, Lisa looked at her with an unreadable expression, that's when she decided to answer "Miss CEO, you don't have to worry, I don't think I'll be able to come back here anyways", the CEO was about to answer when the elevator stopped abruptly, shaking the floor and the lights went off, Jennie was so scared, she hated this kind of things and her motion sickness made her feel like she was about to fall, so she screamed out of fear and started sobbing really hard, it was her first panic attack since months ago, nobody at work knew about it, Lisa got worried, even if she found Jennie really annoying, she couldn't stand to hear her screaming and crying, she seemed so vulnerable right now so Lisa tried to reach her but she couldn't see anything around, she used her phone as a flashlight, that's when she saw that Jennie was in a corner, crying non stop and all the papers where scattered around.

Lisa walked close to the her and embraced her, "Don't worry Miss CEO, I'm here, nothing will happen to you", Jennie never admited it before but it was the first time in years she felt so safe in someone's arms.

Lisa looked at Jennie, "What are you thinking about? Huh?", Jennie blushed "Well I was thinking about the day we met and how you called me Miss CEO for the first time, you know I never told you this before but when you embraced me tight to help me, it was the first time in years that I actually felt safe, like everything was going to get better right away, you were so kind after everything I told you that night, you were moody and tired, I was giving you a hard time, yet you chose to help me, you really are the sweetest and kindest girl ever, and I'm so glad we got trapped there, cause this is the reason why we are here right now, together", Lisa smiled and pecked Jennie's lips "I'm glad we met that way and you offered me an interview, even if I was annoying and moody, you really are a great CEO, a beautiful and kind girl, but I guess you wanted to look like a real boss, after all you needed start to build your reputation since you got that job, but you were really kind and nice after that disaster, and every time I look at your eyes I feel like the first time my sight landed on your feline features" Jennie hugged Lisa.