seventeen

"i can tell this is hansol's handwriting," donghyuck mumbled, scanning through the crumpled paper while analyzing both information given and if there were any hidden messages. "so he did leave something to help shotaro, but why did he leave so suddenly?"

"he probably is with south side," mark thought out loud, making the two look at him. "then we should save him too."

"maybe he is working along side them to know this much information," donghyuck placed down the letter. "we should go to this address. oh wait," he picked up the paper again to read it one more time, "this was the area where we took down a building, the one where sicheng met shotaro."

"must be his neighborhood," sungchan remembered the japanese telling him that he was on his way home that night he first met a member, "but why would he want me to go there. south side doesn't handle that place. as far as i can remember, it's the east side mafia that resides there."

"then the two must be working hand in hand," mark eyed the two if they were understanding his opinion, "because these two are the ones who've always been trying to take us down too."

"makes sense," donghyuck whispered, thinking of other missions they have done this past few months where attacks have increased. "things are starting to get clearer from here. let's get going. we need to find out the whole damn story."

the assassin picked up the car keys but the investigator quickly protested to the idea, "you know how almost all '00 liners are safer drivers than you? so i'll take it from here just help sungchan."

"that was how we met," sicheng feigned a smile at the old couple who really weren't joking about being all ears to their story. 

"that's adorable!" the old lady clasped her hands together in awe as the story ended. they wasted about twenty-five minutes making up a story and nudging one another to react to something they said.

"we have a reservation for dinner, love." ten pouted, giving the younger a look that he wanted to get out of the unexpected situation. 

"oh right!" sicheng agreed, looking at his watch and gave the two a sad smile, "we're sorry but we have to get going."

"good luck on popping the question," the old man winked, giving the decoy a pat on the back as they passed the supposed young couple.

"bye bye now!" the grandmother waved as they turned around the corner.