Wheel of Fortune

We arrived back at the cart and Madame Canardist ran out of it crying. I quickly got off of Fidella and went to her side. "Are you okay?" I asked and Rapunzel was right next to me now. "I never okay again! My Vigor has been taken." She said holding both of my hands in hers. "Thieves snatched him right out of his wagon!" She said before sobbing into her hands. "It's gonna be alright." Rapunzel said softly. "Don't worry! I'd like to cash in that favor I owed you and find the thieves that took Vigor and we'll bring him back." I said giving her a soft smile.

"What?!" I heard Eugene and Varian both say. "Oh no, no, no! Come on! The last thing I wanna do is spend the one night we have chasing some monkey..." Eugene said and I turned around and glared at him. "O-okay we'll track down the monkey." He said and I smiled. "Yes!" "I knew you'd come around." Rapunzel said with a smug look in her face and Eugene bent down to the ground. "I wouldn't go that far." "What are you looking at?" Varian asked as he crotched down next to Eugene. "I have a pretty good idea of who took him." Eugene said before holding up a comb.

"Lift it higher. If it gets this one, we're all out of bananas." A very familiar black haired girl said to another familiar red headed girl. We all stood behind them and they ran into Eugene and Rapunzel. "Eugene! Princess Rapunzel! (Y/n) a-and her boyfriend! Uh...hi!" Angry said and Red waved and Varian crossed his arms and poured softly.

"Alright Angry. Gimme the monkey." Eugene said and Angry shoved Vigor into the bushes. "What monkey?" She asked and they both gave innocent smiles. "C-can we give hugs now?" I asked Eugene softly and he sighed before nodding. Rapunzel launched at Angry and I did the same to Red pulling her into a tight hug. "It's so good to see you both again!" I said and Red hugged me back just as tight. "We've missed you!" Rapunzel said and we switched so I could hug Angry. "We missed you too! Red especially missed you two. She won't shut up about you. Mainly (Y/n)." Angry said and I was absolutely astonished. "You are so sweet!" Rapunzel said and I looked at Red's neck and saw she was wearing the necklace I gave her.

"I see you're still wearing the necklace. Is it working? Have you been charging it?" I asked and she nodded with a smile. "Oh...um...yeah, and so, so I'm trouble." Rapunzel said trying to scold them. "Now. I thought the two of you saw the error of your ways. And if you're going to steal, why steal this monkey?" Eugene asked and Vigor popped out of the bush.

"And while I'm thinking about it, how could you leave my comb behind? It's the first thing I ever stole-" Eugene said and Angry snatched it from his hands. "And it's a shameful reminder of your criminal past. We know. We haven't stolen anything since we left Corona. Honest." Angry said and Red put a hand on her heart and raised the other up and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Ah! You're both so cute!" I said practically jumping up and down. "We had no choice. This monkey holds a very important secret. Red and me are walking through the forest, and this weird lady comes out of nowhere and says, have you heard of this psychic? He can tell you your future and your past for one silver piece! It's a special on time only offer." Angry said.

"Woah woah woah woah hang on. One silver piece? She charged us five and (Y/n) got hers free of charge for being in a witch cult!" Eugene said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not in a cult or a coven since that's what you were probably trying to refer to!" I said crossing my arms. "She's a crook! And I'm oddly impressed." Eugene said not even bothering to listen to me.

"So then, this monkey comes out, and does a weird future predicting dance. Kinda like what we did when we met (Y/n), but weirder and not as fun. Then he gets this funny look on his face and grabs my necklace. The weird lady says, the necklace you're wearing has been in your family for a long time. And I think, how does he know that this is the only thing I have left from my family? Then, she reads out fortune. Follow the leaf to find your tree. Tree? Like a family tree? Are you saying I have a family somewhere? I didn't even know my family existed. Then, she tells us, if it is your family you seek, vigor can show you, but you gotta give the monkey more money. When she finds out we're broke, she says, no money? No monkey. So! We decided to borrow the monkey." Angry finished and I nodded.