1

(You are the same height as Jenna, but your whatever dog breed you would like to be. You can also make yourself smaller if you would like.)

Y/n sighs sadly as she watches Steele once again flirt with Jenna, even though she kept denying him. Dixie looks at Y/n sadly, "Oh sugar..." She said as she placed a paw on her shoulder. "Y/n...maybe you should confess! " She said, looking up at her. Y/n shakes her head, " He doesn't even notice me Dixie, how? " "What's this I hear? " Both of them turn to see Nikki, Star, and Kaltag. " So tough girl is in love? " Said Nikki stepping closer, raising a brow. "Yeah! In Love! " Said Star, shaking his head crazy, before getting hit by Kaltag, knocking Star out. Y/n rolled her eyes, " That's none of your business. "Dixie is right, maybe you should confess. " Said Kaltag, getting a glare from Y/n.

Soon Steele walked over, puffing his chest out proudly with a smirk on his face. Y/n smiles a little to herself as she stares at the handsome dog. "Oooo Y/n is smiling~" Y/n's small smile wiped off her face, she lifted her paw above Star's and slammed it roughly on his head, making him pass out again. Kaltag and Nikki chuckled. "Alright. Let's go. " Said Steele as he walked past the group. They all stood up and followed. Y/n looked over her shoulder to see Balto. They made eye contact. Y/n nodded before following the group.

"Hey Steele, maybe you can find a different girl! " Said Star as he rushed next to Steele, only to earn a sharp growl. "I want Jenna. She's the most beautiful dog here! Me and her with have wonderful pups! " He said proudly, as he walked ahead. The group looked at Y/n, who rolled her eyes and walked ahead behind Steele. "Poor Y/n..." Dixie said as she looked at Y/n. "Yeah, she might never get a chance.... " Said Nikki as he then walked ahead and the rest followed.

Time skip.

"Where are you heading N/n? " Said Dixie as she lifted her head up from the same bed she was on. "I'm heading out for a walk. " Y/n said as she left the abandoned shed (it was like a place they all would hang out and stuff.) Y/n walked around the town when she stumbled across Boris. "Ahh that dog is going to be the death off me--" He was cut off by Balto who accidentally landed on him. "Whoops, sorry Boris." Balto said as he got off of the goose.

Balto looked over and saw Y/n." Balto. " "Y/n." She nodded and started to walk away. "Your hiding something, aren't you.... " Y/n stopped, she turned and looked at Balto who walked towards her. "I don't know what your talking about. " She said as she turned away and started to walk. Balto catches up, " Is it that you aren't from here? " Y/n stayed silent, "Or is it because your half wolf too. " Y/n froze. She looked over at him and growled a little. "I don't want to talk about it. " "Why not? Your just like me. We might be siblings or cousins! " Balto said as he ran and stopped you from going ahead.

"Why are you hiding this? " Balto said, looking at you suspiciously and moved closer, making Y/n move back. Then his eyes widened, " Your in love with Steele! " He said surprised, suddenly a smile showed on his face. Y/n scoffed and tried to play it off, " No I don't. " She said, turning away and walking once again. "Is that why your always serious!? Always following him around and his every command? " Balto said jogging to her. Y/n ignored him once again and continued to walk.

"Your trying to impress him! " He said laughing a little. She turned and growled at Balto, making him laugh more, " Alright alright! I'll stop, untill you tell me how. " He said smirking, Y/n rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said running, "  Hey! "

Sylvie walked into the shed. "Oh hi Sylvie! " Said Dixie, rushing to her. "You won't believe what I just saw. " Sylvie said as she walks up and sits on the busted old couch. "Whatcha see? " Kaltag said, sitting next to the couch. "I saw N/n with Balto. " "WHAT!? " "Oh that's bad! You don't think she's betrayed us! " Said Dixie nervously. "No, she wouldn't, right? " Said Nikki, looking at Kaltag who shrugged. "We should tell Steele! " Said Star as he nods his head fast, only to get hit by Nikki. "Are you crazy! She's in love with the dog, if he finds out she's with Balto he'll go out on her! " Said Kaltag angrily. "Who's with Balto? " Steele's voice came into the room, making everyone jump. "No one! " They all said, except Star. "Oh he's with N/n! " He got a bang on the head by Kaltag and Nikki. Steele raise a brow, " Who's N/n? " He said, Dixie covered her eyes with her paw and sighed. "She's about Jenna's height and is a D/B (Dog Breed). She's with us most of the time. " Steele thinks for a sec. "Ohh Y/n! Yea--wait she's with Balto?! " Steele jogs out and goes to find Y/n.

"So, you sold us out to Balto. " Y/n and Balto turned towards Steele. "Bold of you to assume that. " Y/n growled out, glaring at her crush. Balto glared, before turning towards Y/n." Talk to you later. " Y/n nodded and walked past Steele. " Your out of the group. " You swing your head towards Steele. "What!? " Steele puffed his chest out and growled. "You heard me, go, run along. Don't show your fave around here again. " Steele said, walking ahead. Y/n watches as he walked away. Y/n's heart broke, but she chose not to show it. She layed down on the snowy floor and stayed there. She was never adopted, but she found a collar and put it on just to fit in. So she stayed the night in the snow.

"Where's N/n Steele? " Asked Star as Steele walked in. "She's out of the group. " " What!? " Dixie said, jumping up. "Yeah, she was talking to Balto, so I removed her. " He said as he walked up to his bone and started chewing on it. The rest shared a look with each other with a sad look.

Trashy chapter, but thanks for reading! Sorry for spelling mistakes and stuff.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and share (if you would like)

Byeeeee💜💜