24 | yes or no

double update cuz im trying to
make it up to yall <3

___

"Oh god." Itsuki gasped while I flopped down onto my bed and let out a weird noise and threw my hands over my face. I had just told Itsuki everything that went down after my talk with Tsukishima. "Oh fuck me gently with a chainsaw."Itsuki panicked, I sat up and glared at her "Why are you nervous I'm the one that was basically just asked out!"I cried while she flailed her arms around, "I'm not nervous for you! I'm nervous for him! Why didn't you say yes?!"Itsuki exclaimed, "I didn't say no either!"I fired back and the short pink haired girl paced back and forth "So you
left him on read in real life?!"Itsuki shouted.

"Fuck Itsuki it's just the nerves, what if he's asked me out as a joke?"I groaned and threw my head back, as messed up as it sounded I shouldn't be comparing Tsukishima to the past guys who've asked me out he's a really genuine guys. "It's like I have an angel and devil on my shoulder that are bickering like-"I point to one shoulder, "Say yes! He really likes you! He could be the one!"I speak with a high pitched voice then move to my other shoulder, "Then theres this one that's like, Say no! He's using you! He's just like everyone else!"I say with a lower pitch and Itsuki grabs me by the shoulders, "You sound like a lunatic!"She gasps and starts to shake me.

Honesty, prejudice aside, I really was being paranoid and I probably looked real stupid when I said that I'd get back to him on that. Sure I flirted and thirsted over him when we texted but I was just joking around, now that I met him it was just different. "Catching feelings is scary."I say out loud to myself and pushed Itsuki away who was now out in the hallway screaming for Kenma and Yoji.

I wasn't alone for long because three people came rushing into my room with looks only your older brother would give you when you've done something stupid. "Bitch you didn't say yes?!"Yoji's jaw dropped and Kenma crossed his arms while shaking his head, "That man is fine how have you not made up your mind yet!"Yoji was freaking out as much as Itsuki and the two held each other,
"(Y/N) do you like him or not?"Kenma asked and I looked at him with a indecisive face "Yes but what if he's just bored and using me-"Kenma cut me off there, "(Y/N) you need to stop with the negative thoughts and do something that you want, Tsukishima is kinda a dick I know but I'm sure he's been truthful this entire time."The pudding head reasoned while I internally panicked, I was probably overreacting but can you really blame me for having developed a closed off personality when it came to romatic things?

"Tsukishima isn't like the rest of those dicks and I'm sure of it-"Kenma was cut off by Bokuto barging into the room, "(Y/N)!"He exclaimed and ran towards you, "Tsukishima will treat you like a goddess I promise you! There's no need to be afraid anymore!"Bokuto shook me, Bokuto was right and I was holding myself back from experiencing a once in a life time experience with an amazing person. So that's settled, "I'm telling him my answer tomorrow."I say with confidence.

___

this chapter was really short
ik :( butttt im rlly excited cuz again
this story is coming to an end and im rlly grateful u all stayed for it
two more chapters left :o

____