I 62 I

(I feel like I'm definitely stealing this idea from every other fanfic but alright)

'You guys are so going down,' Alya shoulders her gun, holding Marinette's hand in with her free arm and smiling competitively at Luka and Adrien. 

Unfortunately, we had to switch our teams up because Marinette flat out refused to play anything competitive against Alya, after hearing her long battle strategy with Nino, who blabbed to Adrien, who told me, who told Marinette. Besides, girls versus boys is way more fun. 

'Nu uh,' Nino shakes his head, poking Alya in the arm. 'We're way better at Lazer Tag than you are.' 

'Right, because the boy who's never allowed  out of his house, the nerdy musician, and the DJ....?' I trail off, smirking. 

Adrien's mouth falls open in mock hurt. 'I'm allowed to leave my house.' 

'When there's a fire,' Marinette whispers to me under my breath and I giggle. 

'It's true though,' Alya laughs. 

'I'm not a nerd,' Luka snorts, shaking his blue hair. 'I just happen to like the sincerity of music. It's often-' 

'Easier than words,' Marinette, Alya and I finish for him. 

'So predictable,' He rolls his eyes, smiling at Marinette. 

'I'm good at Lazer Tag,' Adrien says quietly. I kiss him on the cheek. 

'Of course you are,' I say with the air of amusement. 

'Spider,' Alya says calmly, and Nino jumps up in shock, landing three feet behind her. 

'Where? Where? Someone crush it! Curse these unsanitzed places!' Nino scurries around, jumping on all the benches. 

'Yep, you're going to win,' Luka says with a smile. 

'Time to go in!' One of the staff says, coming up to us and gesturing towards the dark room. Alya, Marinette and I head in first, creeping to our base. 

(I greatly apologize that I have never played Lazer Tag, therefore I have literally no idea how it works)

'You guys go that way and sneak up on them,' Alya whispers to Mari and me. 'I'm going to go and try to corner Nino-' she smiles. 'This is revenge time.' 

'For what?' I frown, confused. 

'She wasn't his first kiss and apparently he was talking about this other girl or something,' Mari explains to me an a hushed whisper. I laugh under my breath. 

'That's Alya for you,' I grin. Alya rolls her eyes at me, glancing back at both of us before pacing into the darkness. 

Marinette and I stay put for a couple seconds before we hear yelling. 

'ALYA! WHAT DID I DO?' Nino's panicked voice yells before there's a loud bang(or whatever the sound is). 'UGH.' 

'Looks like Nino's out,' I whisper to Marinette. 'I'll head off this way, you see if you can find Luka,' I say. 

'Sounds good to me,' Marinette tips an imaginary hat, walking off in the opposite direction. 

'Shoot!' I hear Alya's voice. 'Goddamn you Luka!' 

'So much for being a nerd,' Luka's loud voice says and he laughs. Marinette walks faster towards that direction and I have to stop to stifle my own laughter. 

I try to blink through the surrounding darkness as I walk further into the black. The walls around me blur into nothingness until I come to a slightly lighter room. I place my gun down for a second, looking around. 

'Well, well well,' Adrien says, appearing out of nowhere from a separate room. I hold my hands up in surrender as he points the gun at me. 'Look who's cornered now.' A smirk grows on his face. 

'W-what are you doing?' I ask, backing up against the wall as he comes closer. Adrien holds the gun up further, aiming it straight at me. 'Don't shoot meeee. Pleasseeee.' I groan, hiding my face. 'I'm your girlfriend.' 

Adrien cocks his head to the side, a playful expression spreading across his features. 'Is that begging I hear?' 

I roll my eyes. 'Come on Agreste, you know I don't beg.' 

'Oh, is that right?' Adrien comes even closer, both his hands pinning me against the wall. One of his knees is slightly between my legs a bit higher than thigh level. I glance at my gun, which is definitely too far to reach. 

How do I get myself into these situations?