16- Isn't that heartbreaking

At the cafe,

Mia was waiting for her parents while sipping hot chocolate. Her bodyguard sat across of her with a stone face. "You, tell me. Do you believe reborn things?" she asked her bodyguard with furrowed brows. "No, unless I see it with my eyes" he answered.

"What if there is a boy who was rebirthed but doesn't remember his past life and a girl who rebirthed as well but she remembers everything about her past life?" Mia questioned again, she knew that her bodyguard would only give simple answers back like 'Impossible'.

The bodyguard stared at Mia, no one knew what he was thinking. Mia turned her head from the outside, she stared back at her bodyguard. "I think I will believe it. But isn't that heartbreaking for the girl?" he asked back.

"What? Why?"

"Because if they loved each other in their past lives, rebirthed thing would be the same with death for the girl" Mia eyes widened. "You, did someone beat your ass? You never took so serious when I talked to you about those nonsense" the bodyguard chuckled.

"Sir Theo and Miss Camilla are going to take you back with them right? Then please excuse me, I will meet you at villa" he stood up from the seat and left Mia at the table. Mia was stunned, she never thought there would be someone who would believe those things.

"Mia!" a woman's shout brought Mia back from spacing out. She looked up at the woman who was walking to her with a man. "Mom! Dad!" She stood up from her seat and ran into her parents to hug them as Camilla placed a kiss on Mia's cheek.

"Dad, I thought you two won't come pick me up" Mia pouted at her parents. She felt the warmth of the parents, the feeling was new for her. She never had a mom who would take care of her nor a dad who would acknowledge her as a daughter.

"I am sorry, that secretary was making me sign more works" Theo apologized as he hugged his daughter tightly. "Well, I forgive you! Now let's go" Mia grabbed her purse from the seat and went out of the cafe with her parents.

"So my daughter is single woman now"

Camilla spoke as she sat at the front passenger seat while Theo started the engine. Mia's bodyguard was in the other car, didn't interrupt the family. He went back to villa alone. "Yes, I feel so good after the divorce" Mia grinned.

Theo's frown tightened. "That assho- I mean George Seith, didn't he beg you to stay as his wife? My daughter is literally the definition of perfection, there is no way that dickhea- George Seith would let you go" Camilla glared at her husband for cursing.

Mia giggled at her parents. "No, we both don't need each other anymore. He got what he wanted. The marriage was forced anyway" Camilla looked back at her daughter with pitiful eyes. She was afraid if Mia might fall into bed because of the divorce.

She didn't want her daughter to regret the divorce. "Nah, don't look at me like that. I don't have any feelings for him. Don't worry, mom" Mia noticed her mother's eyes. She could see through her mother's thoughts and worries. Camilla smiled.

"Why would my daughter need him?!"

Theo suddenly shouted while driving, his voice startled Camilla and Mia. "You scared me!" Camilla shouted back with wrinkled eyebrows. "Sorry, I just couldn't accept the fact of you pitying my strong daughter"

Mia smiled as she laughed at the sight of Camilla glaring at her husband for interrupting the mother and daughter's conversation. She was happy, it seemed like the happiness was on her side in this life.

They finally arrived to villa. Mia was stunned by the sight of villa. The villa was bigger than George Seith's villa. There was a fountain in front of the villa, the most noticeable thing. "Alright, Mia close your mouth before files fly in"