~SEVEN~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄.
                      *𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
______________________

I work up early this morning at around 7 I keep getting up throughout the night throwing up, so I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I slowly walked down the stairs my feet were starting to get a little swollen waking into the kitchen I wanted to try that natures cereal I been seeing on TikTok.

Getting all the fruits out and washing them off I put them into a bowl and poured the coconut water and a few ice cubes sitting down on the couch watching Love and Hiphop.

I was watching the episode when Paris, mamma Dee, and Scrappy had that talent show and he called it 'Big girl shuffle' jumping hearing somebody banging on my door.

I got up cautiously walking towards the door opening it a little, I felt my body flying back into the wall.

"So you just gone lie in ma face, huh" I frowned cause I recognize it was Demons voice. Moving from behind the door, closing it since he decide to unwelcomely invite himself in.

"Boy what is you talking about?" He grabbed me by my neck lifting me off my feet some. "Quit playin' wimme Dior on Foenem yo lil friend told me all abt yo lil plan to keep my baby away from me, you was really thinking about getting rid of my baby and not tell me." I felt his hand tighten around my neck as he said the last sentence.

Hitting his hand trying to signal I can't breathe he let go but kept his hand right their, I rolled my eyes, "what can't you get it through yo big ass head that MY BABY ISNT YOURS, she obviously lying to you." He smacked his lips, "lie again on King David."

and that's what i did... 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝

"MY BABY ISN'T YOURS DEMON now let me go your hurting me." He threw me on the couch, holding both my hands down on top of my head.

"Look I been real patient with yo ass folks but you really testing me, ion like liars ma and you lyin' ta me." He said looking like he wanted to slap the fire outta me.

"It's not yours I'm so serious Demon." He chucked nodding his head.

"Yo granny work over their off Independence right? At that lil clinic 'Little Village Nursing Home'." I didn't say nun but look at him he pulled out his phone and it seemed like he was calling somebody.

"Aye gone head and light dat bitch up."I started yelling at him when I figured out what he meant, "NO no Demon please stop! Don't hurt ha!" I had tears running down my cheeks as I tried to wiggle my hands out of his grip. "OK OK THE BABY IS YOURS! I never slept with anybody else but you that's what you wanted to hear?!"

He let me go as he told the person on the other line don't do nun, I ran upstairs into my room closing the door sliding down it crying if I didn't mess with Demon I wouldn't be in this predicament

Look at we're the ONE time got me.. pregnant with a crazy nigga baby.

I looked up and seen that the door knob was getting wiggled around a little standing up I opened it seeing Demon standing their with his bottom lip tucked in his mouth.

"Look lil bit my bad fa man-handling you like that igh?" He said walking towards ms.

"It's just shorty laid that shit on me like that and you steady lyin' in my face and shit got me running back and forth." I looked at my feet feeling my eyes getting watery again.