Epilogue

It's been a few months. The four are attending classes in their university and doing their job as well.

Kate is now officially a member of The Fashionista. The girls are work very hard on their upcoming projects.

Their lives are going well. Xavier is still over possessive for Anna. He bikers with Kate whenever he got the chance.

Kate and David are now living together. They bought a place near Anastasia's place.

Anastasia is doing great in the company. Everyone is very accepting. She talked to every single person to get to know their work and them also.

Anastasia and Kate are using new ideas and accepting others' ideas too. They are giving opportunities to everyone to grow.

*****************
.
.
.
.

Today is the launch day of 'The Fashionista's' first fashion season.

Anastasia, Kate, and David are running for last-minute preps. Xavier is with the shareholders.

Xavier tried to convince Anastasia that he will help her but she refused. She had all this planned without his help.

She planned that shareholders meeting and today's fashion show without Xavier's help.

Zack is the showstopper. He becomes very useful in convincing girls to participate in this fashion show. He has been stealing lime light from Xavier and David.

Xavier has been actively trying so that Zack could not see Anna. He even told him a wrong adress when then were trying out some new accessories.

She is getting hyper with tension.
"Kate, where the hell is your hairdresser The kids are waiting for their hairs to be done." Anastasia shouted across the hall.

"They are on their way. You tell me, where are the bows? We need to fix them on all the girls' dresses." Kate asked from across the hall. They are shouting because the whole backstage is filled with the models.

"David, you said that the accessories are already here," Anastasia asked David.

"It is. Baby look under the dressing table." David said.

Kate looked behind and went to take them out. "Yeah, it is here."

"Ma'am, the hairdresser is here." A staff member comes to inform Anastasia.

"Oh! Thank God. Okay, send them in ASAP." Anastasia said.

After a brief moment, the hairstylist entered with his whole crew.

"Hello, darlings." Cane, the hairdresser, greeted.

"You are very late, Cane. Now please help us." Anastasia said worriedly.

"Don't worry, my lady. My professional stylist will finish this work in no time. You go and take a look outside. We will manage it here." Cane said.

Anastasia is going out to see the arrangements. Well, it is not the 10th time in the last 2 hours.

Xavier is with everyone else in the front row. His eyes go on Anastasia. He excuses himself and is going to meet Anastasia.

He goes and stands behind Anna. Anastasia is looking at the flowers and lighting arrangements. She bumps into Xavier's chest.

He holds her from behind. "Calm down love. Everything is perfect. I am still disappointed that you didn't let me help you. God knows what you want to prove and to whom. I wanted to help you." Xavier complaint

"You are always with me. Your presence is helpful enough. And I just wanted to prove to myself that even without your literal help I can run the company. I hope you are not mad at me. I wanted to surprise you too. To see your true reaction to this idea." Anastasia said.

"It will be awesome. I am sure of that." Xavier said.

I hope so too.

Anastasia will lead the company to new heights. Xavier will always support her and always will stay as possessive as he was on the day one.

********************
Hello, lovelies.

So this the end of our journey with #Xavasia.

I am going to really really really miss them. Who is going to fill the place of Xavier and his possessiveness in our hearts?

And Kate and David too. I love them all.

But, 'Every ending is a new beginning.' So we have to look forward to what is more exciting is coming next.

Guys, I have submitted this story and 'Mafia boss is in love for the Wattys award. Hope you will support and pray for me. 😊

See ya.