Chapter-1

3rd POV.
8:15...our beautiful blunette is sleeping peacefully past her alarm. "Wake up Marinette..!! Or else you'll e late for school.!!" Tikki's chearry voice shouted. But no avail, she kept sleeping. "Marinette, you left me no other choice" Tikki said sternly while the other kwamis snickered in the background. "MARINETTE AKUMA" Tikki shouted.
Marinette scrambled of her bed in a fighting position, "Who, What, Where?" She rambled absent mindedly. When she saw Tikki and the other kwamis snicker, she adorably pouted and grumbled sleepily, "Good morning to you too Tikki and the kwamis". "Good morning Maribug" said Tikki and the other kwamis. From downstairs her mother screamed "Marinette come downstairs for breakfast or else you'll be late". " Coming Maman" she replied. "Shit I'm late, I'm late I'm late I'm late" she started to panic.

After the akumas Truth, lies and queen banana Mari has been quite broken. And due to Shadowmoth getting more power and getting bullied in school everyday is just a cherry on the top. Only Alya, Nino, Alix, Chloe and Adrien are by her side. Chloe after realizing her mistake asked forgiveness from the class. Which only lead her to be rebuked. Mari being the sweetheart forgave her instantly and convinced her friends.
Though Adrien is on her side, he still acts as Lila's arm candy to gain more proof to expose her. After what happened with Luka and Kagami, Kagami left for Japan and Luka left for a trip with Jagged Stone. What ever let's move on.
After getting dressed, taking tikki and giving food to the kwamis Marinatte rushed downstairs nearly tripping on the stairs. She quickly grabbed a croissant and a to go coffee and rushed out saying "Bye Maman, Bye Papa". In the background Sabine smiled shaking her head at her daughter's antics.
She rush to front gate and saw her best friends Alya, Alix, Chloe, Adrien and Nino.
By the way all her friends knows her identity and they are the permanent members now except Chloe, because Zoye is now Vesperia the bee miraculous holder.
Moving on, Mari rushed to her friends nearly falling flat on her face. "Good morning guys" she said panting. All of them smiled shaking their heads at her clumsiness. "Good morning Girl, Marikins, Nettie, Dudette, Marinette" Alya, Chloe, Alix, Nino and Adrien said together. Mari now finally moved on from her obsession over Adrien and now they can talk normally. "Guys I have a great news!" Mari exclaimed. "What girl?" Alya asked curiously. "Maman said Nona is coming to visit us soon!!" Mari said jumping on her toes. "That's a great news Mari" they all told her. "Do you guys wanna get Andre's ice-cream today?" "Sure"they said. Alix butted in "Guys as much I like this, we have to get going or else Ms. Busteir will punish us" "Ridiculous utterly ridiculous" Chloe scoffed. Let's go to class guys, come on Nino." Adrien started. "Ya let's go" they all said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys! Just a little bit of edit. No change in the summary though.

Smrilie out 😉