Treacherous 66

"Les étoiles ne peuvent briller sans l'obscurité."

"Anything interesting yet, Chim?" Chaeyoung asked when she saw her boyfriend currently going through his laptop. She placed his favourite coffee on the table beside the device he's using and the man shoot her a smile as thanks. She plopped down beside him, running a hand through her newly-dyed blonde hair.

Oh yeah, did the author mentioned previously that the Parks were matching hair colour now? No? Blondmin and Blondsé couple, yes.

"I'm going through the recordings. Not sure if we actually get something since it's only been a day, but anyway, I'm doing it," he answered before sipping the warm liquid from his cup.

Chae nodded before propping her chin on his shoulder, her arms wrapping around his waist, snuggling close to him. Such action put a smile on his lips, he cannot help but feel giddy.

"Hopefully we get something. It's still mind-striking to think Lisa's mom could do something like this to the people who helped them with LSA. What's her motive?" Chae wondered, her eyes glued on the screen where multiple camera angles were shown. The now restricted CEO floor at LSA.

"I don't know either. It doesn't make sense, right?" Jimin agreed.

"Yeah."

"You know what makes sense?" Jimin asked her.

"What?"

"This," he said before touching her arms that were comfortably cinched around him at the moment. He's grinning from ear to ear as he turned a bit to her side, worsening the red colour that appeared on his girlfriend's cheeks.

"Don't," Chae mumbled, her hold loosening but Jimin held her in place.

"Don't let go. I like you hugging me," Jimin chuckled.

"Eyes on the screen, buddy," Jisoo reminded loudly to the now distracted male as she walked by behind the couch that the two lovers were in. She was on her way to the kitchen where her husband, Seokjin, was currently making some dinner for all of them here at the Parks' condo.

"I need motivation, Jisoo," Jimin laughed, slinging his one arm around Chae as the girl hide her face in his chest.

Lisa emerged from the bedrooms and followed Jisoo to the kitchen, wordlessly ruffling Jimin's unruly blond hair as she walked past the two as well. Jimin only chuckled more before turning back his attention to Chae who was now looking back at him.

"My motivation?" Jimin asked, pouting slightly to indicate what he needed to do his task effectively.

Chaeyoung smiled and reached up to close his eyes before pecking his cheek. She swiftly pulled away with a giggle as soon as Jimin opened his eyes and his frown deepened. Clearly, he was disappointed in her given motivation.

"What was that?" He whined.

"Your motivation," Chae smiled cheekily. "Now get back to your work and I'll go now to the kitchen where food is calling for me."

Of course. Food.

"Food? Again? Are you sure you aren't the one pregnant?" Jimin playfully uttered. Chaeyoung smacked him lightly.