Treacherous 68

After 7 months' hiatus.
This was my longest break.
Hi, Blackpink I almost came for your record lol.

I still haven't changed my mind about the names being changed. I'm still considering it but I'll try this since you know BTS just came back a few weeks ago and I love their new songs.

I'm on vacation mode so if I continue to feel inspired, expect some updates.

_______________________________

"Bien joué."
--

Same night as Mara's departure.

It was one of those rare times when Olivia stays late in her office. The lights were dimly lit. Secretary Ahn had already left for it was way past office hours.

She couldn't sleep well these days. And so she's been staying here longer than going home.

The red wine was as red as her lips. While her blank eyes looked down at the busy city life below her.

Her plans, they're getting closer to where she wanted them to be. At that thought, an ominous smirk didn't shy away from forming on her lips. She raised the glass of red liquid against her lips, sipping gently as she gaze outside.

They deserve what's coming for them. I will not stop until I get what I want.

She stood there by the windows for a while. Upon emptying her glass, she went back to her table. She was pouring herself another when she accidentally knocked over the stopper of the wine bottle and it fell on the ground and rolled below her office table.

She crouched down to retrieve it, only to pause when she noticed something strange.

Her eyes narrowed at the tiny red blinking object in the corner below her table.

She reached out to rip it out from its hiding place. Once she successfully took it out, she stood up, her glaring eyes examining the thing.

It did not take her long to realize what it was.

A surveillance audio bug.

Someone broke into her office and installed it.

Someone's been listening to her conversations.

"Madame?"

The securities on duty that night spoke as soon as they arrived in Olivia's office. She called for security immediately upon having the realization that someone have entered her office unnoticed and planted that device.

"Search my office. There's a possibility that there might be more of this around," Olivia instructed them as she showed them the audio bug.

"Immediately, madame," the head affirmed before gesturing his men to start searching around the office.

"Have you sent someone to the CCTV room to check who's been inside my office in the past days?" Olivia questioned.

"Yes, ma'am. They're currently going through the recordings as we speak. The people monitoring are also being questioned now," the head of security answered. "But madame, do you remember anyone coming into your office in the past few days aside from secretary Ahn?"