Treacherous 69

"Gardez espoir."
-

"Goodbye, mother."

"Lalisa!" Olivia fumed but the line was already cut off. She dropped the phone on her table, furious as she held her temple with both hands.

The girl knew everything.

She definitely knew.

And Olivia has to do something about it now before it's too late for her. Her claws seemed to have already been retracted from the girl, she can no longer control her.

"Secretary Ahn!" She yelled out in frustration. The said woman came in quickly upon hearing her.

"Yes, madame?"

"Change of plans. Tell the men to start preparing now. Now!" Olivia exclaimed, making Miss Ahn nod her head immediately. "What of my husband? Did he respond yet? When is he coming to Korea?"

"He's still in Thailand, ma'am," Miss Ahn nervously replied. Olivia stared at her darkly.

"Well don't just stand there gawking! Get to work! Get my husband to Korea! Contact our men and tell them to blast that thing off by the end of the day! Now scram!" The woman barked and the secretary immediately turned around to do her tasks.

Once more, she was alone.

She needed to get out of Seoul too. She just needed to get one more thing done and she'll be secured.

~*~

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon," Secretary Lee greeted as Jungkook exited the elevator. The latter just gave the former a curt nod before entering his office.

Dropping his briefcase on the table, he began removing his coat, leaving him in his white button-up. With the absence of a necktie, he just left the first couple of buttons undone, revealing a bit of his collarbones.

He began rolling his sleeves up to his elbow as he sat down on his chair. Once he was done with both sleeves, he put his briefcase down and opened his laptop, turning it on.

Miss Lee placed a cup of hot chocolate on his table as he began scrolling through his email.

"What's my schedule for today?" He asked her, his eyes still glued on his screen.

"Well sir, at 10 AM you will have a meeting with the board. At 1 PM..." He listened as Jieun narrated his agenda for the day, but never took off his gaze on his work.

"Thank you, Miss Lee," he dismissed and the woman left his office. He took a sip of his hot chocolate.

He refreshed his email inbox after a while, thinking he already replied to the important ones. He was then done checking his emails. That was until something caught his eye.

A new email notification.

He narrowed his eyes, clicking on it. There was nothing except a folder labeled "Plan".

Eh?

There was no sender address. Or rather it was anonymous. That's odd. Who sent this? And what does the folder contain?