Chapter 6

"Show me that I will not regret it ...and if I am pleased ...I will consider it ..."  Jk says ...

Hearing this V's smirk widen and he gets up from his seat ...

He comes closer to Jungkook and leans towords the sitting boy and whispers in his ears seductively sending chills to jk's spine ...
"Oh babyboy, I promise that I will pleasure you so much that you will beg me to do unholy things to you" 

"What are you waiting for then?" Jk says while looking straight into Taehyung's eyes ...
And this was enough for Taehyung to smash his lips onto jk's pink and plump ones ...

Both were enjoying the kiss too much ...soon Jungkook put his arms around Taehyung's neck and pulled him closer ...they were feeling tingles running through their body and were on their cloud nine ...
They both felt the new sensation in them which none of the two has ever felt with anyone but couldn't pin point it ...

Taehyung then swiftly placed his palms on jk's thighs and lifted him up to make him sit on his massive table ...
He slowly moved from jungkook's lips to his neck and opened the 1st button of his shirt to expose jk's collarbone and started kissing and sucking on them leaving big and dark purple marks ...

And Jungkook who was loving his touches moaned his name making Taehyung even more turned on ...

"Ah..ahhh...Tae..hyu.ng .."

"Is my kitten loving it?" V says on his neck and goes back to kissing ...

"Ye...yesss...ahh ...oh ..tae..."

But soon Jk remembers that they were at Taehyung's office and his men are waiting outside, so he pushes Taehyung slightly and says ...

"Well sure you are a good one ...but now is not a good time coz my men are waiting and I have certain works to finish or should I say a certain someone to finish"

V was impressed by the way Jungkook talks about killing someone so easily like he does that everyday and honestly he became  really proud that his Jungkook is a confident and independent boy but he will never say that aloud after all  he was his rival ...
' WAIT !! MY JUNGKOOK !!! WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING!!??UGHH , STOP IT V ...'  Taehyung thinks to himself ...

" Ok ....so I will have to wait then ...I guess!!!?" V

"Yup ...but we will certainly continue our work once I am free...and also, I will still take my money from you for the gun supply ... actually the thing is, I am a mafia boss and I always prefer doing things which will benefit me ...soooo...make sure that my money is ready when I hand over the guns to you ..ok ..." Jk says in the softest voice with the most innocent face someone could make ...

And Taehyung wanted to hug him at the sight of Jk being so innocent while saying such things ...

With that being said Jk gets up from the table, leaves his card on the table ...
" My no. is in the card if you need it ..." jk winks and went out of the room leaving an awestruck Taehyung behind ...

Taehyung then picks up the card from his table and says ...
"This man is indeed different" and smiles widely ...

____________________

The day went by normally and it was finally night time ... V was getting impatient because of the thought whether he should call Jungkook or not ...
' What if he thinks that I am desperate .??
No no why would he think like ...he was enjoying the kiss ...oh god!! What should I do ???'
So many what ifs were surrounding his mind and he himself didn't knew why he was feeling like it ...he has never felt like this for anyone before ...so why now ??? ...

After alot of fighting in his head he decided to call Jungkook ....
He picked up his phone and dialled his no.  ....after 4 to 5 rings ..the call was picked up. ..

"Who's this ? Jk asks with a intimidating tone that Taehyung found very sexy ...

" Well hello to you too ...this is Kim Taehyung " V

"Oh ...it's you ... desperate much I see...." Jk say as he chuckles ...

"Yup ..I can't wait to devour that delicious body of yours kitten ..." V says
And listening to this made Jk blush  ...
Even his men who standing in the hallway of the living room were shocked because never in their entire life they have see their boss blushing ...

" Ummm. ..when ?" Jk asks Taehyung in a shy tone which didn't do unnoticed by Taehyung and he was turned on even more seeing how submissive the younger was being ...only for him ...

". What about right now " Taehyung says in a deep voice and Jungkook had to control himself from moaning in front of his gang members ...

" Sure...your place or mine" Jungkook asks as got a little bit of confidence and the urge to meet the older was not helping either ...

" Mine" V

" Done ...I am coming ...wait for me .....
DADDY ..." Jungkook whispered the last part seductively and Taehyung was fully turned on by this and could feel his junior twitching inside his  black ripped jeans...

" I am waiting kitten " Taehyung says with eagerness in his voice and hangs up ...

______________________
Thanks for reading ❤️...
Plz vote, share and comment ....

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
- Authornim ...