Chapter 5

As usual, i kinda brushed off my anger at Jun and pushed it to the side. I had to. Today is his birthday and we are all going out tonight, what choice did i have? Be a grouchy bitch on his birthday?! No way.

I'm at home getting ready and Jun had to work a little late, so I'm getting picked up by Tzuyu and we are going to the bar to meet everyone. Having Tzuyu here for the last few days has been so great. It's good to have a new friend who is a girl. Most of the people i hang around are guys and that's only because of Jun. They're his friends, not mine.

I have half of my lipstick on when i hear the doorbell. Shit. "Coming!" I yell and quickly trot down the stairs and open the door. I see Tzuyu and i pause for a second. She looks so... clean.

"Well hello..."  I laugh.

She laughs at me and raises her eyebrows, "going for an edgy look?" She teases me, hinting at my half-applied lipstick.

"Come up! I have to finish a few things." I smile.

We go upstairs and i finish my lips and grab some heels to put on. I'm wearing a nude color dress with a little something for Jun underneath it. I wanted to give a sexy-classy vibe tonight. Tzuyu on the other hand... she looks amazing, but i'm a bit thrown by it. She has on dark jeans and a button up shirt with a flashy watch. I don't want to ask the question i'm thinking in my head, so i just stare at her watch instead.

"What is it?" She asks and laughs.

"Nothing!" I say and smile.

"No, i know you're thinking it. Ask me." She says and crosses her arms over her chest.

"What if i'm thinking something entirely different and i say it and you just think i'm some assho-"

"Yes, I'm gay." She says.

I grin little and laugh, "okay, now i feel less douche-like." I say.

"I didn't think you knew... I wasn't sure if my brother told you or not." She shrugs.

I sigh, "Yeah, he didn't mention that part." I say and grab my phone. "You look great though... makes for a little competition with your brother." I tease her and wink playfully as we head downstairs.

We get into Tzuyu's car and drives to the bar. When we arrive it's 8:50 with a big yell as his entrance. Naturally, all of his friends go crazy and practically beat him up by pushing him around in a circle.

"Old man!!" One of them yells.

Jun laughs and walks over to me and hugs me. "Hi papi, happy birthday." I say and kiss his lips.

His hand goes to my ass and gives it a squeeze. "Gonna give me the other half of my present tonight?" That's
what you said this morning..." he says and my jaw drops and my hand pops his chest.

"Shh!" I giggle, embarrassed. I glance at Tzuyu who is standing right behind us with her arms crossed. There is no way she didn't hear that.

She giggles and bites her lip before taking a few steps back to give us some privacy.

"You'll get it." I whisper and kiss him quickly. "By the way... thanks for mentioning your sister likes girls, Jun." I say.

"I thought you knew!"

"Clearly not! I figured it out when she picked me up today." I say.

"My bad..." he says.

"Mmhm, go- have fun with your friends. Please don't get too drunk." I beg and kiss his cheek again.

"I won't, love you." He says and heads back to his friends. I spin around on the balls of my feet and look at Tzuyu.

"He doesn't have a filter." I say and she hands me a glass.

"I noticed.." she says.

"Yeah. What is this?" I ask, eyeing the drink on the bar.

"A surprise." She tells me, grinning like a child.

I take a sip and instanly want to vomit. "Oh hell no." I say and push it away.

She laughs and shakes her head, "so prissy." She teases, "let me guess... you only like fruity shit, right?"

I roll my eyes and she points to the bartender and rolls her eyes, "give her a girly drink... and two shots of your strongest." She says and looks back at me.

"What? Shots?! I'm not nineteen anymore!"

"Just one, take it as a celebration of something... and you were a rebel. Drinking at nineteen." She jokes.

I shake my head and sigh. "fine. Just one."

"Yes!" She laughs.

We drink, we talk, we laugh... this goes on for a few hours and i get up and go check on Jun.

"Babe." I say and slide my hand over his shoulders.

He turns and smiles, "hey!!! There's my girl!" He yells loudly.

"You good?" I ask him.

"I'm great." He says.

I furrow my brows and grab his chin and kiss him. "You're drunk." I say.

He kisses me again and I see Tzuyu... but she looks sorta occupied. She's kissing some girl... and i do mean kissing. I see tounge and everything... yikes. I freeze up for a moment and all i can do is watch them. Then, there is an awkward moment when Tzuyu opens her eyes and sees me staring. She doesn't laugh, she doesn't react. She just look at me and i look away.

Thankfully, i'm rescued from my awkward-paralysis by my drunk fiance. "Take me home, babe." He says.

I nod and smile softly at him, "good idea." I say and grab his hand and leave immediately.

That was a good night... up until the last three minutes. What the hell made it so awkward? I don't know what that was all about, but it happened and now it's done. Now, all my focus is going to my man.