97

On the day of the wedding ~

"Now you may kiss each other" the pastor says and Jin leans in and kisses Namjoon who kisses back with a huge smile on his face.

"We are next you know?" Jungkook nudges Taehyung, who blushes looking at the ring in his finger.

Jungkook proposed to Taehyung 2 days ago, back at the rooftop where he first confessed to him.

Jungkook couldn't wait, so he did.

The couple didn't break the news to anyone, because they didn't want to take away the spotlight from Jin and Namjoon.

"we'll tell them once they come back from their honeymoon" Jungkook kisses Tae's forehead, and the boy nods, "we are next for that too, for honeymoon"

"That, we could still do it tonight" Jungkook smirks.

"Shut up, tonight is all about Jin and Namjoon" Tae pushes his fiance away, who just chuckles.

"Look who's first to get married, loosers " Jin sticks out his tongue at hobi and walks away jumping from excitement.

"Why? just why ? how does that makes me a loser?" Hobi shakes his head at his boyfriend, mark who hands him a drink smiling, "you don't like to loose right? then let's get married"

"If that is how you propose, then No" Hobi chuckles.

"I'll do better babe" mark kisses hobi's cheeks.

Jimin and Yoongi are standing far away from each other, stealing a glance now and then, Yoongi can't believe the Angel that's right in front of his eyes, all these years of feeling empty, he saw him after a long 3.5 years and he couldn't take his eyes off him.

Jimin swears that Yoongi got hotter, if that's even possible, he was supposed to fall out of love with him, but even when he was away he kept googling Yoongi's name. Even though Yoongi didn't know, Jimin was with him through his rise to success and Jimin couldn't be more proud.

"Hi, Jimin" A voice breaks his train of thoughts.

The voice he loved, he still loves.

"Hi hyung, how are you?" Jimin smiles back.

"Good, you?"

"Good"

An awkward pause of silence.

"So..how long are you staying here?"

"Don't know, I'm thinking of moving back to Korea" Jimin answers

"oh really? hmm that's good" 

"So, when did you come back from Europe?" Jimin asks absent-mindedly.

"Come back? how do you know I was away?" Yoongi turns to Jimin.

Jimin stills, shit, he can't tell that he's been googling him, its going to sound like he was stalking him.

"The group chat" Jimin says, avoiding eye contact.

"hmm...I never mentioned anything about Europe in the chat?" Yoongi smirks. "you've been keeping tabs on me?"

"I--I-" there's no way of going around it. "I just read korean Tabloids, and its all over--anyway I'm proud of what you accomplished"

Yoongi's heart gets warmer for the first time in years, he gets to hear the boy he is in love with say that he is proud of him.

"Thanks, how was your show in Paris?"

"how did you know?"

"You are not the only one, I'm proud of what you had accompished too" 

Jimin smiles and takes a sip of his drink.

"are you seeing someone?"

no response.

Jimin's heart feels heavy, of course he has a boyfriend.

"No, I'm not seeing anyone" Yoongi replies, "never did."

"oh"

"you?"

"No one"

Yoongi hums and turns away, "Listen Jimin-ah---I'm trying to bite my tongue but I can't, I really love you and I still do. All this success means nothing if I don't have you, I--I just love you and I want you to know" he says and tries to leave but Jimin stops him, "sit with me a little longer"

Yoongi sits beside him, silence engulfs them once again.

"Do you wish we never broke up and I never moved to the states?" Jimin asks.

"No, you moving to states, I don't regret not stopping you, look at you getting to experince new things, look at how much you've grown...the break up... If we hadn't broken up at that point,later on one of us or the both would have hit rock bottom, that's when we would have regretted it" Yoongi replies honestly.

Jimin nods,he then bends down to pick something and the chain he had on his neck comes out his shirt.

Yoongi looks at it.

The chain's dollar was the ring Yoongi gave Jimin at the airport.

"You still do" Yoongi says, it comes out as a whisper but Jimin hears it.

"what?"

"You still love me?" Yoongi asks nervously pointing at the chain.

Jimin turns to face him, "I still love you too" 

"So..what now? do we leave it at that or should we get back together?"

"what do you think?" Jimin asks.

"I would really love to take you out on a date" Yoongi reaches for Jimin's hand.

"Can we take it slow, we both have changed as a person, so it would be best if we take it extremely slow" Jimin asks.

"yeah that's best" Yoongi smiles, he still can't believ he's holding Jimin's hand after all these years.

"so Park Jimin, would you like to go on a date with me?" 

"Only if we promise each other that we would try our best to make this relationship work?"

"okay, seal it with a kiss?" Yoongi smirks.

"sure" Jimin leans in and presses his lips to Yoongi's.

oh, how much they missed this feeling.

Jimin pulls away after a minute.

"Yes, I'll go on a date with you" he smiles.