chapter six

"I can be your Surrogate Y/N," you both broke the hug to find Rosè standing at your door. Rosè pushed the door aside and ran towards you with water in her eyes. "Y/N, I can't see you in pain." She said, pulling you in a hug. No matter how hard you were trying to control your emotions in front of her but the salty tears ran down.

With feather-like force you took the support of her body to stand straight. The pain was killing you from inside. Jungkook turned his face to the other side to slide off his tears. "Y/N, I can bear your kid. I will give birth to your baby, since I live right in front of your house you can always keep a track of my activities and you will always feel like your baby is near to you." You bit your lips.

YOUR POV

What Rosè was saying felt more appealing to me, we went to so many people but every time received disappointment. If Rosè will be my Surrogate I can actually see her everyday and can provide her all the facilities. Since she works for Jungkook's company, he will sanction her leave.

The only feeling that was rolling my words down my throat was insecurity, my lashes landed on Jungkook's eyes. He was looking at me with a tensed expression, I know that he is trying very hard to stay strong for me. But he is also broken from inside just like me, after all it was both of us who dreamed for a family.

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N gather yourself, there should be no room  for insecurity especially when you have a husband like Jungkook. Who can do anything for the sake of your happiness? You let out a huge exhale, your eyes swept from the floor towards Jungkook; hooked with his orbs for a millisecond, you didn't dare to look at him for long because it will take him just a moment to decipher your emotion.

The next second your eyes stuck with the half teared eyes of Rosè. Her presence arouses different hormones in your body, calming and raging you at the same time. But this time you suppressed all the furious feelings in the pit of your heart. You promised yourself that this time you are going to degrade that feeling not like the previous time when you bottle everything up.

"That would be great, if you do us this favor." A genuine and unapologetic smile formed in your face. A long stretch of silence engrossed the room. Rosè took a few steps towards you. "Y/N, I will be glad"

You felt a familiar tug in your heart, the feeling of happiness crawled into your heart. The trembling ray of hope, solidified. You were once again close to what you wanted. Jungkook stood completely numb at the corner of the room, a billion questions ran in his brain. Many held no explanation for your actions.

But the only reply to all the queries in his wobbly mind was "trust" the trust you have for him. The trust his actions build in you for over a decade now. You looked at him for a brief second and smiled at him in reassurance that you meant everything you said.

"I will try my best and I won't disappoint you." Rosè surrounded his arms around you and you took her proposal merrily. "Thanks you so much Rosè"

[23:30]
BEDROOM

Jungkook called it a day once you finalized Rosè to be your surrogate. After finishing every task you were scooped under the arms of your husband. But sleep was the last thing that you both could encounter this night.

As expected the night was one of the most tsunamic one. Whirlpools of emotions ran across the head of the couple. Where your mind wobbled to encourage yourself to be a better mother.

And his mind battled with thunders of questions. Where his rational mind held a dilemma if he should ask you about it or not.

"If I ask her that she should not go with Rosè then she might think that I still have feelings for her, that can amplify during the time being. But that is next to impossible. Y/N, is the only lady I can think of."

"If I don't ask her, there could be a possibility that she agreed on the grounds of 'Jungkook will feel bad' "

Neither of the arguments seemed satisfactory to him. "Jungkook don't think too much." Your voice pierced the silence. "Hmm" he chuckled on how your hearts were connected. You turned towards him, a smile erupted on your face looking at his mesmerizing eyes.

"Jungkook I trust you. Moreover I trust us. Whatever we have between us is pure, uncorrupted, and immortal. What made me insecure was the innocent love of mine towards you as a girl. It took me a while but I realized love is different as a girl and as a woman." His eyes beamed into yours, his smile became significant listening to the answer to his unasked question.

Inhaling his scents you continued, "I can't doubt the love of my husband towards me, my decisions came out as a sum of rational thinking about our baby."

Jungkook's eyes watered, he knew how hard it must be for you. He knows you inside out. He knew that you had a difficult time fighting your insecurity, and as promised you were ready to pick any changes for the sake of your baby.

"I love you Jagi" , he said, and pulled you in his embrace, in the creepy silence the heartbeats of the two souls played as lullabies.

[2 WEEKS LATER]
HOSPITAL

You clung across his arms, your eyes tightly closed and your lips chanting endless prayers demanding the almighty to ensure everything that was going inside the OT.

"Jagi, everything will be alright." Jungkook said for the nth time and you nodded. Once the procedures of signing Rose as surrogate were done. You can Jungkook donate your gametes and to your luck the doctors were successful with the first step. The in vitro fertilization was successful and the zygote was ready to be implanted.

Rosè was in the operation theater where the team of doctors were transferring your baby into her womb. (Non-surgical)

"You can see her" the nurse said and you both stormed into the room. Getting the briefing from the doctors you can't help but cry out of happiness. Your seed was finally going to bloom, but in someone else's womb. You shoo the last line and kept smiling with teary eyes looking at Rosè who was stroking her belly with a smile.

You both walked towards her. "Rosè are you okay?" You said. "Tell us if you want anything," Jungkook said, adding weight on his hold around your shoulder.

"Jungkook, your baby is in my womb" said Rosè.

∞∞∞
QOTD
Will Jungkook leave Y/N for his old love when she has his kids? What do you think?
∞∞∞
Hope you enjoyed this part! Please leave your opinions in the comments. Don't forget to vote.

Follow and be updated about the upcoming parts.
∞∞∞