finale

"Y/N-" tears prickled Jungkook's eyes when he heard you saying the bitter reality. He never thought that his petal like wife can turn into an armour to protect her family.

You both were sitting on the opposite chairs of Jimin's office that is in his house, there was a thick silence between you two. Jungkook was purely shocked after knowing your side of the investigation and he wondered why that idea didn't come to his mind.

He took a glimpse of your flaring eyes, your disappointment was clearly marked on your face. "You never trusted me enough to share such important things with me Jungkook?" You said curtly.

He was silent because any point on the favour of him wouldn't justify the fact that he sacrificed your happiness for the family. He was ready to listen to the whole lot of taunts from your mouth, because he was dying for it. He was so close to losing you but you made him yours once again and that too in just a few hours.

"You really thought that you could let me go just after a break up sex" you raised your eyebrows, and he looked up to you for mercy. "I wanted to keep that feeling in my mind forever." He spoke in a low creaking voice.

"You are such a sick bastard! Now you aren't getting any chance to touch me until you clean this mess" you rasped and went towards his chair.

He lowered his eyelids in embarrassment, "Look at me koo." This time your voice wasn't rigid, it was smooth and overfilled with emotions.

He turned towards you, and you both lost it when you both encountered the moisture in each other's eyes. You sat on his lap and curled your limbs around him like grapevine. "You are mine" the words of possession escaped your mouth, with the same possession you pulled his collar towards you to seal your lips.

Jungkook's heart skipped beats with the sensation of your touch, he never thought that he could taste you again. But nothing in life is predictable, and he loved the unpredicted situation that he had right now.

You didn't hesitate, you knew the man you were doing things to wasn't legally yours, but he belonged to you in every other sense, you have already consumed him to an extent that you had the soul of his body.

Using your daggers like teeth, you made a blunt cut on his lips to get the taste of his metallic blood, he didn't flinch. With his tongue he fought for the dominance that you didn't seem like giving. You explored each and every corner of his mouth, he was growling against your lips. You lost control of yourself, the least you remember is that you need to fill him with you again.

Just a kiss, and everything inside him that he considered dead was rejuvenated. He felt his heartbeats matching yours and that's when he recalled that he is still alive.

You scooped out your lips from the kiss, it took seconds for both of you to catch breath, "I will make things back to normal Y/N. I will do whatever it requires to safeguard our family baby." Jungkook said tucking your hair behind your ears.

"That's not how simple it looks like Jungkook." Your attention jerked towards Rosè, who walked inside the office area.

You stood up and settled in the chair next to him, still holding his hands firmly.

"I know, but I have to do it. We are far ahead in this plan." Jungkook replied.

"Guys, I want you both to know something." Rosè looked hesitated and barely made any eye contact with you both.

"Hmm, please tell us Rosè." You said in a concerned tone.

"You know when I came back, that time I had a break up with Jackson, for the first time in my life I felt bad after a break up. Maybe because I seriously loved him. My soul motive behind joining Jungkook's company was to flirt with him and get along with him, because I thought he might again fall for me."

There was a pause, you didn't react much because somehow you had already predicted her words but Jungkook looked at her with fuming eyes, he tightened the grip on your hands telling her who he belonged to.

"But the next day I met Jackson again, he said he regretted the break up and wants me back in his life. I was more than happy but then he kept forward a bloody condition. He said if I somehow made you agree to Jackson's deal then he will accept me back. And I agreed, because his fake love was still convincing me about a happy future with him."

This time she didn't dared to look into your eyes, her eyes were glued to her feet in utter embarrassment. A sob escaped her mouth but she continued.

"That day I came to your office with Banana milk, it already had sleeping pills in it, Jackson gave those to me. He said that it will be difficult to get fake signatures from Jungkook and since you have the power of attorney in his company your signatures will do. But that day there was something wrong with the paperwork and Jackson told me to come back. And that day you had an accident."

"Fuck I will kill you with my bare hands!" Jungkook was so close to hitting her, his mind stopped functioning that time he least cared if he was trying to hit a girl, because in front of him was just a criminal who is the one who uprooted happiness from his life. But you hugged him tightly from behind, "leave it kookie." He took a deep breath still giving her death glare and she started crying loudly.

"But that day I was really guilty, still I kept going with my crazy love. He suggested I be a surrogate so that he can get control of your business by the means of a child. I agreed but I said that this will be my last favor to him and he should get back with me after that. He promised but his cruelty touched peak that day when you rescued me Jungkook."

"Ever since I got your babies in my womb, I felt a kind of way. The heartbeats of your babies, their little movements and everything inside me made me feel like a human. They made me change my thoughts, I went to Jackson that day to ask him to drop the plan with the kids but he didn't agree rather he created all this mess."

"But right now I can help you both, I know that he has good connections and he will have his men in your shipments. But if you hack in his systems you can actually get the source of his information and that will make your plan fail proof. And all his passwords are related to his late mother, and I can genuinely help with the technical aspects in this mission."

∞∞∞

Rosè's confession made you both lose trust in her, but still you decided to trust her. Real or not but she was still carrying children in her womb, the vibes that are passed by the babies to the mother are holy. And those holy vibes hold the power to change the soul of a person.

Though you were very strict with her during the rest months of pregnancy, you weren't that cruel to not cherish the genuine change in her behaviour everytime she caressed her belly and said sweet things to your babies.

With Rosè's and Namjoon's help, Jungkook was successful in destroying all the shipments of Jackson and he finally became bankrupt and he might be rotting behind the bars.

Today was the most important day of your life, the day of delivery. You stood outside the operation theater hugging Jungkook tightly. "Jagi, everything will be alright. I know our kids are going to be super healthy." He cooed in your ears but he himself was too scared.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Jeon, your babies are healthy." The nurse said and soon placed your son in your lap and your daughter in Jungkook's lap.

"She looks like you Y/N." Jungkook said. "And he looks like you, kookie" you replied.

∞∞∞
QTOD
Enjoyed there story? Tell me!!
∞∞∞
Hope you enjoyed this part! Please leave your opinions in the comments.

Epilogue is waiting for you!!
∞∞∞