Chapter 8🚫

" Yes Daddy" Jk says still admiring the man in front of him ...

"Will my kitten pleasure me?" Tae asks as he holds Jk by his waist ...

"I aim to please" Jk says with a smirk and dives into his neck leaving some open mouthed kisses and started to move to his chest leaving many hickeys ..and puts his hands on Taehyung's clothed member and starts to palm it .....
Taehyung moans at the feeling ...
Jungkook then moves more to his crotch area and removes Taehyung's jeans ...
He leans and places a soft kiss on the still clothed member...
"Baby make it fast ...don't make daddy wait too long "....V says enjoying the new sensation ...

Jk listens to his daddy and pulls off Taehyung's boxer and his huge member sprung out as it was already rock hard ...
Jk gasps at the sight ....

"How big are you ?" Jk asks utterly shocked at the elder's size ...

"13.5" V replied with a smirk after seeing the younger's reaction ...

" Why ...are you scared now.ahhh..." V couldn't complete himself as Jk gives a kitten lick to his member ...
He does it again and again ...
" Baby ..ah..ahhh. don.. don't teas...tease daddy ..." Taehyung moans out ..

"Yeah? Then beg ..." Jk says with a smirk ...
And Taehyung would have never done that if he was in his right mind ...but at that moment he just wanted to gain full pleasure of what the younger was giving him ..he wanted to drown in the younger's actions ...and again we are talking about Jungkook here and Taehyung didn't know why but he is ready to do anything to please the other ...so he did what he was asked ..

"Ahh ..p.please baby ...suck my cock hard ... please make me feel good ...I..I am dying for it bub ... please wrap your pretty mouth around my big dick ...oh ..please baby ..." Taehyung begged and jk was pleased ...he felt unusually happy after seeing Taehyung giving in to him ...not to forget the nicknames ...

Jk immediately takes the whole thing inside his mouth and gags immediately coz Taehyung was huge ...
He started rolling his tongue over half of his length and holds the half with his hand stroking it gently unable to take the whole thing in his mouth. ..

" Ahh ....ahh...yess...just lik...like th.that ..." ...

" Oh. Ba...babe ...yeah ...s..sooo good .." V was moaning while Jungkook was pleasing him ...

Soon after that tae came inside jungkook's mouth and he swallowed the whole thing ...

" That was so freaking good baby " Tae says while wiping his cum from the other's mouth and caressing his cheeks. ..
"Now let me take care of you " Taehyung says and switches their position...

He gently removes jungkook's clothes  leaving him completely naked ...and was mesmerized by his beauty ...

"You are so beautiful baby" Tae says as couldn't keep his eyes off the beauty in front of him ...
Indeed Jungkook was also built up and had abs but his body was a more feminine one with a beautiful thin waist and delicate soft skin ...

" Thanks" Jungkook says shyly because of the compliment he received for the elder ...

Tae then started giving him butterfly kisses all over his neck and some hickeys on his chest. ...then moving to his nipples...biting and sucking them while his other hand caressed the other one ...and Jungkook was a moaning mess under him ...when he was done he moved to his stomach and made some purple patches before finally moving to his beautiful thick thighs ....
He saw Jungkook's pink hole which was already leaking some precum clenching and unclenching over nothing and this sight made him hard again ...
He immediately started biting and sucking his thighs and slowly moving towards his wet hole ...
He placed a soft, gentle kiss on his hole and Jungkook hissed at the warm feeling ...
Taehyung started licking his hole while inserting his tongue a little bit inside, thrusting it in and out in a swift movement and Jungkook was on cloud nine because of the amout of pleasure he was feeling ...

"Ahh...oh..yess da..ddy ... don't st.stop ..." Taehyung then took his tongue out of jungkook's hole and put jungkook's member in his mouth ..
He started bobbing his head in a fast pace making the man under him wither in pleasure ...
And with a loud moan he came directly into Taehyung's mouth who happily swallowed the whole thing ...

Then he moved forward and kissed jungkook ...
" Taste yourself baby " he says on his lips and again kissed him ..

Jk moans in the kiss ..
" Mhmmm ...mmm"

Taehyung then slowly started rubbing the younger's hole and entered one of his finger inside it ...jk hissed at the foreign feeling but was back to normal so tae entered another finger ...this time scissoring him out and then it became three which made jk to moan loudly ...
"Ahhh. ...aahhhh ..ye ..yesss ...don't st ..stop ..don't stop ..."

After sometime of preparing him Taehyung took out his fingers and bent towards the nightstand to take the condoms and the lube ...

He quickly put on the condom and lubed his member and aligned himself in front of jk's hole ....
"Are you ready babyboy ?" Tae asks softly ...

"Yes...yesss just fuck me already ..." Jk screams, unable to take it anymore...

This was enough for Taehyung to put his length into his hole without waiting ...

" Ahhhhhh....fuckkkkkkk...." Jk screams because of the sudden attack on his hole ...

"Are yo.you ..in fully?" Jk asks as he tries to calms himself ...

" I am just halfway in bub" ...

"What ??? Half???? You are huge ...?? " Jk shouts and tae just chuckles ...
" Cam down baby ...you will feel good " ...and with that he pushed himself inside Jungkook fully ....and jungkook pulls him closer and buries his face in Taehyung's neck while suppressing his scream ...

" Now I am in...the whole me .." tae says as he caresses the younger's soft locks ...

Jk can clearly see the slight bulge on his stomach because the tip of Taehyung's member because damn !!! Taehyung was literally huge ...
Taehyung then leans backwards and started to rub jk's stomach where the lump was slightly visible and also his waist trying to sooth the pain while giving him time to adjust ...
" You know ...you are the first one who took me in fully ....no one could take it before you " Tae says stilling playing with his tummy ...

" Ye..yeah???" Jk asks trying to adjust to his size ...

"Yes baby...and I am proud of you ..." Tae says and leaned forward to kiss Jungkook ...

" Move ..." Jk says in between the kiss and Taehyung starts to move his hips slowly liking the warmth around his member ...
_______________________

To be continued ....
Sorry for the bad smut ...

Plz vote and comment ..
SARANGHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim