2.5

"Shit" Dream spoke out before quickly pulling up his boxers and pants. "What.. the FUCK DREAM" she yelled slapping him right across the face leaving a huge red handprint.

She chuckled and bolted up the stairs slamming the door behind her. I took one last breath before trying to stand up. I put my right hand on the wooden table next to me and pulled myself up. "Sorry.." I spoke.

He huffed. He then cleared his throat and looked at my. The pale skinny boy struggling just to stay on his feet.

Dream then picked me up and placed me on the bed not saying a word. He then grabbed some towels and cleaned up the mess I had made off the walls and floors.

He was mad at me.. he was embarrassed.. "anyways that was good" he chuckled plopping down next to me. "What..?" I spoke

"I thought you were gonna yell at me.." he looked down at me and moved the hair out of my sweaty face. "It's okay really, I mean no one is gonna believe her if she tells anyone" he chuckled.

"Yeah.." I said in a low voice looking down at the floor.

I wanted everyone to know.. I wanted people to know that the king..the homophobic king has fucked a man and he liked it..

Dream patted my back and smiles. "Well..that was the first time I've had sex. pleasurable sex" I smiled and looked up at him. "First time I've actually had dick over 5 inches" I giggled.

"It's really 12 inches?" I asked. "Yes it is, Wanna see again?" He asked putting his hands back on his wait band. I nodded and he pulled down his jeans and off his boxers.

His cock was now floppy and soft and not hard and erected like before. I looked at it. "Jeezes you need like a whole knee pant leg for that" I said admiring it.

He chuckled "like damn Bitch, that's the whole effile tower, that can take out the twin towers Man"

He then broke out into laughter. His wheeze filled my ears making me laugh. His wheeze sounded like a tea kettle. Like a balloon inflating.

"It's not that big" he then spoke. I went silent, "it's not that big!? ITS HUGE!" I yelled. He giggled and pulled his black boxers and dark blue jeans back up over his waist covering his cock.

I smiled and looked at him. He then pulled me into a kiss. Someone then came pounding on my door. Dream got up and opened the door leaving Sapnap and tons of hundreds of people screaming.

"YOUR GAY!?" Everyone yelled at exactly the same time.

"Fuck"