The Special Chapter

(I hope this was worth the wait XD)

A light patter of rain was falling, although it was a suspiciously sunny day and only happening outside of one room.

Lying comfortably on his bed, BEN scoured a certain website from his laptop.

"Nope. Nope. Nope."

Many a page did he click yet none welded... The one. *Dramatic thunderclap*.

"Way too old... Scared of blood... Dislikes creepypasta... Ooh! Into hot guys and likes long car rides! Aw... Too far away..."

Despite the temporarily flicker of false hope, he scoured on.

Searching. And searching.

"Maybe I could try Match2.Com instead..."

But alas. None of the popular dating websites had... The one. *Another dramatic thunderclap*.

"She's gotta be here somewhere... They're counting on me!"

The door swung open to reveal a sopping wet Jeff.

"Mind if I borrow your towel? Sonic.exe hid the ones in the bathroom to try and postpone his bath."

"Meh."

Jeff took that as a yes and went over to the closet.

"So... Any luck?"

"Nope. You?"

"I've been breaking into houses like wildfire but none of them met the specifications."

Suddenly, there was a massive clap of thunder that made them both jump.

BEN's laptop went flying and hit the floor with a thud.

"Oh no!"

The little elf sprang off the bed and clutched it tightly.

"My baby! My poor, poor baby!" He wailed.

Jeff rolled his eyes and sat down next to him.

"It's not broken, you twit."

"Huh?"

BEN held it out.

"Oh!"

Somehow, the laptop had selected a random dating profile.

Jeff clapped a hand over his mouth.

"Sweet Zalgo..."

They both sprang up and went running downstairs to the lounge, unaware that the 'rain' had stopped and now it sounded like three people were sliding down the roof.

"Slenderman! Slenderman!"

The faceless creepypasta lowered his book.

"Yes, children?"

Sally looked over her shoulder.

"Be quiet! Me and Charlie are watching T.V!" She screeched demonically.

Dark Link chuckled nervously and patted her head.

"There, there... Just concentrate on the lovely moving pictures and don't mind those meanies..."

"We've found-" Jeff began.

"The one," BEN said creepily.

Crack!

A weak flash of light lit up the lounge before disappearing with a click.

Slendy completely forgot about the book and sat up straight.