CHAPTER 39

It is 10 a.m,I woke up in Stefan's room. The wedding is tomorrow and Stefan wanted everyone to just rest today so that we could be fresh and energetic for tomorrow. Stefan is probably asleep in his studio and he had been singing and playing his guitar the whole night.I wonder if he actually sleapt or is still writting songs.I sneak into his studio only to find him passed out on the big couch he had in there.He still had his guitar placed across his torso which only meant he felt asleep while playing and he really didn't look comfortable in the position he was in.So I gently removed that guitar from his body without disturbing him and tucked him in.I went onto the other side of the studio to place the guitar along with the other instruments.There were like 6 guitars in there and all of them looked different from each other and there were 2 twelve string guitars also.A large piano was placed onto the left and he also had drums in one corner.I wonder how his studio back in London would look like and he probably had even more instruments in there. I'm dying to pay a visit to London and the fact that it's his native place and his family lives there makes it even more special.

There is a table placed close to the windowsill which is quite messy with papers spread all around and I guess he does all the writing on that table.I went closer to the table only to see what he wrote last night.

But there will be a day
You'll go away
It's too late now for me to say
But you promised me that you would stay
Keep your promise please and don't leave me to clay.
I'll beg you all day
Please don't go away.

This was written on his notepad and all the other papers were crumpled up and I don't think it is a good idea to go through those papers as well.What does that mean?Has he written that from his real life or did he just create a fake scenario in his mind?Why does he sound so guilty and confident that someone would leave him and go away?Was that about me?I don't think so because he knows that I'm not someone who is gonna push him away or tolerate that if he is doing that to me.
It's good if I leave it that way and not overthink plus I shouldn't have read that in first place.I swear I'm not gonna do that again.Gosh!it freaked me out.

I placed myself close to his feet on that couch.I was really getting bored so I randomly searched fanfiction on Stefan Wilson and started reading one.

"Hey.Good morning Love!",he lazily spoke in his morning accent.

"You up?",I asked not paying attention to him.

"I asked you to rest and you look very busy,is that work?",he said as I saw him sitting now on that couch in my peripheral vision.
"You reading something?What is that you are reading?"

He peeps into my iPad and now I can say that he is pissed at me.

"Jeez Kritika.... You are reading awful shit about me. Could you please stop that?It's embarassing.Please",he said looking at my side and I hardly paid any attention.
"You know none of it's true and everyone potrays me as villiany,badass hero and I hate it."

"Just calm down Stefan and that is why it is called fiction because none of it is true and this story is really good but I hate your bitchy attitude in here",I say.

"Gosh you are reading smut!Why do you have to read it?I did those things to you....you know and if you want, let's do it right here and right now but stop reading that",he snatches my iPad.

"Stefan you broke her heart and cheated on her. That's awful, how could you do this to someone?",I was on verge of crying and my emotions right now were on edge. Damn! this book is so good.

"I told you I'm potrayed as a terrible person in that.Stop reading".

"Okay I know the real you.You would never do that in real right?It's just the story..it's damn good making me teary eyed.I love your fans and their writtngs but I hate the fact that you are potrayed as someone not so nice with a cocky attitude but eventually it gets better when you meet her."

"Well in my case that's the same right?"

"What?",I chuckled.I was caught off guard.

"It's the same. I was a jerk before I met you", he says with honesty in his eyes.

"Oh Stefan!You are no where close to this character okay.You might have been jerk to everyone but you were always nice to me.No, you are not the same as him.You are better.You are the best",I say placing a small peck on his cheek to comfort him.

"Yeah",said looking down.

"Now tell me when were you a bad person in life? Did you kill someone? Did you cheat on someone?",I asked
with a stern look on my face.

"No I would never cheat on someone.But you know I had that cocky attitude and I used to piss people off especially journalists",I saw him smirking slightly.

"Well you still have that badass bitchy attitude,you jerk!!",I pushed him harder and now he was laying on that couch.

"What's that sudden transition?"

"I saw you smirking."

"Now tell me the truth....I pissed you off with my remarks the first time you interviewed me.I gave you a hard time, didn't I?"

"Yes but you said you actually had a good time fooling around".

"I did have a good time",he gets up from that couch and I shift my attention towards the story.

"Wanna eat?",he asks from the door.

"Not hungry."

"You gotta stop reading those awful theories about me okay",he yells from the door.

"Shut up",I show him my finger.

"You can't be fixed.Dumbass",he leaves the studio.

"Call me anything but dumb",I yell at the top of my voice.

"You are one and you know it.Now stop reading those",he enters the room without breaking our conversation.

"Okay fine.I completed the book anyway."

"Good."

"You were gonna eat.Why didn't you go?",I ask as he went to the table and started cleaning up the mess that he created.

"Mom is in the kitchen.She is gonna get something to eat",he says.

"I guess she needs my help anyways I have got nothing to do",I get up from the couch.

"She is almost done and you stay here,you are having a full day rest today.You stay up all night in your office and you have got some dark circles too.So I rather you should get back to sleep",he said cleaning his table.

"Give me your phone",I say ignoring the things he said to me.
"Your last instagram post is like 7 months ago.Seriously?This is not even a picture and it's about your album."

"Yeah that's what I use insta for.It's good for promotions",he said uninterested.

"Right but it's also fun when you post pictures and share something on stories.I feel so bad for your fans,they are so deprived of you.I think you should post something.Your sister is getting married so...
I search for a perfect picture of his Isabella on his phone.
"Yeah,post this picture and write something nice under it.Isabella will feel good.She'll get love and blessings.Do it."