Chapter 8 - I know who you are

( Lorelei POV )
" We- " Oliver started but got interrupted by me groaning.. i don't want to be here.

" We have reason to believe your my daughter and their sister "

" and why do you believe that? " I asked the men in front of me with a cold tone

" Same name and looks.. i also took a dna test. I got the results yesterday and it said you are related to us. I'm assuming your 16. Then you have that necklace that we gave you when you were little."

" You ain't have my consent for a dna Test "

( WAIT YALL IM SO DAMN SLOW.. I JUST REALIZED I DIDNT HAVE THE MAMA UP THERE )

" is that all you got from what he just said? " Emilio asked

" Um yeah... I stopped listening after dna test because i thought it would be a whole damn lecture. " I told them coldly

" Well- " I cut Elias off and changed the subject.
" I got to go on vacation or some shit.. "

" Lorelei we are- " I cut my so called father off.

" I know who the hell y'all are.. I've kept tabs on you for years- i fucking hated you. That's why i didn't want to be Oliver's partner and was hoping you all weren't here but noo the universe wasn't on my side. " I told them boringly

" Wait so you knew who we were.. "

" Sadly .. but why did you give me away, if i was a burden you shouldn't have had me. "

" Your not a burden.. we only did it to protect you.. " Lucas told me

" From who? " I asked him coldly and they all tensed while i just looked on my phone.

" It's taken care of, so you can come back now.. we never stopped looking for you "

" TELL ME WHO IT WAS!! " I yelled at my father coldly but i couldn't care less

" the R- " Jace started and they all glared at him

" oh okay "

" Jace! " Their dad yelled making him flinch.

" don't pull no shit like this again! I could've had my kids or anything could've been going on- then really? A damn alley.. do better at this point. " I told them and grabbed my phone about to Walk off when the glass broke. They quickly pulled out their guns and it was just Aurora but she ignored it and looked at me.

" Are you okay? What's wrong? " she asked me and i just nodded my head.

" Can we go home now? "

" Sure.. also sorry but not sorry about the window, why the hell you kidnap her. You do fucking realize she has kids right? " she told them and we back flipped out the window which was high but we landed so that's great.

" What the hell? "

" Yes, i knew somebody was following me so i went to the alley and they guards and shit decided to kidnap me. "

" Damn, are you okay? "

" I'm good, didn't you just ask me that - Are you okay? "

" I'm fine.. but they are in the car and you know how that goes with them alone so let's go. "

Me and her quickly made our way to the car while i was telling her the situation and she laughed.
( Third Person POV )
" She knew who we were.. then why didn't she say anything " Jace asked out loud

" Did you not just- nevermind. " Emilio said to jace and rolled his eyes.

" Are we going to ignore the fact that she and her friend jumped out the window like it was nothing and landed..? " Elias asked and everybody looked at each other in thought.

" So.. now what? "

" I don't know honestly.. let's call her the right way and see if she will see us in a different way.
" Their dad said and they agreed but Oliver said he would try to text her later.

( Dad POV )
She has a cold front which was unexpected but then again we did give her away thinking she would be safe. We could've avoided this- but it's too late now. Or is it?

( Elias POV )
Wow, nobody has ever talked to my dad like that which is surprising especially not his child.

( Emilio POV )
I didn't like the idea of giving her away, i hated him for months but we didn't have a choice. I'm a uncle which is exciting even though that's 2 girls to be overprotective of. I hope she decides to be in our life, honestly we deserve the coldness from her.

( Jace POV )
That backflip Out the window was actually cool. I was kind of young when she got sent away but does she exactly remember? She became a really pretty person, she got the good genes like must be nice. I also noticed a tattoo on her neck but i don't think anyone else did.

( Oliver POV )
Why did i get hit? It wasn't even my fault.. but that makes sense on why she was so tense about being my partner that day. I love how her friend just broke the window and they jumped out. I wonder if she does come in our life will she live with us.

( Lorelei POV )
We were driving home and i just stared out the window lost in thought. It's crazy how they thought they did that to protect me but in reality they sent me right to them. I'm not mad at them or anything anymore but as i was young i fucking despised them.

All they had to do was train me.. or fucking have a damn bodyguard with me all the time but they was probably being sexist. But I'm glad they did because then i wouldn't have met my 2 best friends and had my beautiful girls. I'm grateful for those 4, if it wasn't for them i wouldn't have any reason to live. I got snapped out of my thoughts by the car stopping, i looked at them and they were already looking at me.

" What? "

" What are you thinking about? "

" You 4.. how i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. I love y'all so much and wouldn't trade anything for y'all. Your my family and I'm glad we met, if anybody makes me happy it's y'all. "

" I love you too "

" I love you ! "

" How about we have a movie night? "

" Sure.. who's picking the movie. "

" 365 Days! "

" You freaky bastard, it's kids! "

" Right! Keep it pg 13 "

" What about when they go to sleep? "

" Bye " I told them both getting out the car with the kids and flipped them off.

A damn shame- i can't with life right now.