SquirrelToonz

( Luke's POV )
Me and my boyfriend Jon were laying in the same bed. I couldn't tell him I was cheating. It would break his heart.
As soon as I knew he was sleeping, I snuck out of bed. I put a pillow in my place, and grabbed my keys. I sighed and put my shoes on. I headed to squirrels house with a small guilty feeling in the bottom of my stomach.
   I reached his house and went in. Squirrel greeted me with a big hug. I hugged back and smiled. He had made food for me and had a present waiting for me. I think I fell in love with him..
   At the diner table, we made small talk while shoving our faces. He was an amazing cook. "You know. After dinner, we could have dessert," he said looking at me with a devious smile. "Oh yeah? What kind of dessert?" I replied.
   He went to the fridge and got a can of whipped cream. I smirked and got up. I pushed squirrel towards his room. He smiled and kept eye contact with me. I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and shoved him roughly against his bedroom wall.
   I kissed up and down his neck, sucking and biting, to make sure I left dark bruises. "Cmon toonz, I need it really bad this time.." squirrel pleaded with puppy dog eyes. I quickly undid his jeans and pulled them down. "Make me hard and I'll give it to you," I said.
He tossed his jeans to the side and got on his knees. Squirrel pulled my pants down. He touched me through my boxers and smiled up at me. He watched my cock spring out as he pulled my boxers down. I tangled my hand into his hair and pulled roughly.
( Squirrel's POV )
I took his cock all the way and gagged. It's not like I haven't done it before, but this time was different. He was a lot more rough while shoving it in my mouth. Toonz started moving his hips.
Tears formed in my eyes as I gagged for the 100th time. "Take my fucking cock all the way," he growled out. I felt my lips touch the base.
   He fucked my throat until it was raw, and his seed poured down my throat. It burned a little going down.
He grabbed my chin and pulled me to my feet. He pushed me onto the bed and stared down at me, my face instantly becoming hot. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs. His veiny, rough hands grabbed my boxers and ripped them off.
He got close to me and spit into his hand. He rubbed his cock then slowly entered my hole. "A-Ah..ow.." I whimper and felt him rub my hips with his thumbs. He started slow and kissed down my back.
   He gripped onto my hips and started thrusting faster. I moaned out slurs and curse words. My hands went to his chest and slid down. He looked into my eyes and leaned closer. Sweat dripped down his face as he put his head on my shoulder. I whimpered and felt his arms wrap around my neck.
   My nails dug into his back. He whispered into my ear and slowly thrusted into me. "I fucking love you.." he said breathlessly. "I love you too.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! It has come to my attention that someone had posted a link to a pornographic website. It was deleted but I hope no one looked it up or clicked on it.