𝟏𝟓 → 𝐇𝐈𝐌

Chapter 15

Chapter 15

❝Him❞

It was now the day after the twins had met Atsumu properly, like their dad and not Osamu's brother.

Atsumu had said that the two of you would talk about him watching over the twins for a while, but nothing had come up. 

You were at the grocery store, looking to buy stuff for the fridge. There was a serious restock needed. For some reason, it had slipped your mind to find more food and restock, but finally, you were at the grocery store.

You leaned upon the tips of your toes to get something when another hand came up to grab it as well. The person's hand was on your waist, and they were reaching up to get what you wanted.

The hand then gave you the item and moved away from you. You turned around to say thank you and saw someone that you hadn't met yet.

"Thank you for getting this for me," you said shyly.

You looked down at the good in your hand, shyly not wanting to meet eyes with the stranger. You had to say that he is incredibly good-looking, something that made you feel shy around him.

"No problem," the man replied.

He moved a bit closer to you, and you leaned back, not knowing what he was doing in the first place.

"Um, my name is Y/N, Y/N L/N," you said, introducing yourself. 

"Well, nice to meet you Y/N, my name is Akaashi Keiji," the man, Akaashi, said to you. 

You smiled at him and then replied back, 

"Nice to meet you too," you said back to him.

It was silent between the two of you. You both paid for the stuff that you both got, and they were standing outside together. Akaashi opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again. 

Then, he finally spoke,

"This might be very forward, but do you want to go on a date this weekend?" Akaashi asked you.

You were quiet now. He wants to go on a date with me?!

It was odd to be asked to go out on a date, and most guys were repulsed later on when they found out that you have kids. 

Though, you said back,

"Um," you were hesitant to say yes because of your kids. 

But then you realized that Atsumu could watch over them. Then, you said,

"Yes, sure," you said. 

-

ATSUMU

Hey.

Y/N

Hey Atsumu, what's up?

ATSUMU

So about the plan that we made last week, how does this weekend sound?

Y/N

Oh, that's perfect! I actually have plans this weekend

so that would be a huge help!

ATSUMU

Anything for my girl. 

Y/N

Cool it, and we're just friends. 

ATSUMU

That's exactly what I meant, friend. 

Y/N

Whatever Atsumu. 

--

I was in the hospital yesterday since my dog bit my nose, so I'm just writing this for you guys! Unnecessary update on my life ig  <3

First of all, this book has over 50K VIEWS?!!? That's halfway to 100; let's hope that this book can reach that T_T.

Also, the Haikyuu book after this one, based on the votes, will be on Sakusa! It'll be a fluff book, with, I hope, no angst, but who knows? 

I love you all soo much! <3