【4】

Stepping away from the mirror, I once again tried to reorganize my thoughts in order to come up with a plan that would guarantee my survival in case this is really Diabolik lovers. To put this idea into motion I tried to recall everything I knew about the characters since every detail is crucial if I want to continue living and find more about why am I here. Taking an empty notebook from the drawer, I started jotting down whatever information I could recollect.

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐳, the father of the Sakamaki brothers and also the main cause of their suffering and cold upbringing

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐳, the father of the Sakamaki brothers and also the main cause of their suffering and cold upbringing. He is also the current vampire king, who often goes by alias ; Tougo Sakamaki , a famous Japanese politician and Reinhart, a school doctor at Ryoutei Academy.

Karlheinz is the very definition of maliciousness and manipulativeness, and only sees other people as test subjects for his experiment. If it weren't for him then the sakamaki brothers would not have turned out so twisted and merciless. The only good thing is that I won't have to worry about dealing with him for now since he rarely makes an appearance. He is the type who rarely dirties his own hands in order to get something.

𝐒𝐡𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢, the first son of Beatrix and the eldest in the Sakamaki household. He was constantly pressured by his mother due to which he started losing the will to do things. After the death of his childhood friend, he became a very lazy and apathetic type of person who does nothing but sleep and listen to music. With such characteristics he can also be classified as the ѕιη σƒ ѕℓσтн itself. The best thing about him is that he won't do anything to you unless you bother him. So as long as I maintain my distance I should be fine.

If I remember correctly, I had read somewhere that Shu is also afraid of fire due the fire incident during his childhood. In that case, I should carry a lighter with me at all times , so if Shu ever has a change of heart and suddenly decides to attack me first , I can always use it to defend myself. I know using someone's trauma against them is a really despicable move , but I can't help it because it is essential for my survival.

𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢, the second son of Beatrix and also the second eldest in the Sakamaki household. Due to being neglected by his mother as a child, Reiji developed a strong envy towards his brother Shu which also led him to burn down an entire human village just to impress him mother. Being often driven by his envious nature, he can easily represent the ѕιη σƒ єηνу. Reiji is also a perfectionist who often criticizes other people due to their lack of manners. Although his way of speaking is polite and appears to be refined, the true meaning behind his words are nowhere near kind and always cut straight through the heart.

But out of all the Sakamaki brothers, Reiji is the only brother , you can somehow reason out with, if you ever get into a threatening situation. It was mentioned in of the games that Reiji had a fear of ghosts but it is not useful at all as I can neither summon ghosts nor take him to a haunted place. I think that as long as I don't act unmannerly and compare him to his brother , I would be safe.