Dinner

(slight smut included)
"Y/N we have time, please." the horny boy told me. "No Josh I need to get ready for dinner, we're meeting important people." "Y/n you look fine, please." He said looking at me. "Josh I literally haven't even started getting ready yet." "Oh my god" he whispered to himself. "Josh later." He shock his head and walked out of our room.

After about an hour I was finally ready. Michael, Addison, Bryce, and Griffin we're joining us. "Y/n you look so good" Addison told me. I thanked her and complimented her outfit.

We all walked out to the car. Their was only one car at the house since the other guys took it on a trip they went on. "There's not enough seats." Bryce told us. Michael said he would drive and that someone could sit on the floor or on someone else.

"Y/n can sit on my lap it's okay." Josh said smirking at me. "Fine." I said back to him knowing he was still horny. We all pilled in the car and we drove off to BOA. I could feel Joshes hand on my leg and gave him a 'not now' look. He looked back at me with a disappointment face. "No." I told him.

After the drive that felt like forever, we we're finally at the restaurant. We met with the other people joining us and sat down.

When it came time to order, I was talking to the waiter and I felt Joshes hand near my underwear. I looked at him quickly shaking my head. "S-sorry um I-I think I'll just get steak and p-potato's." I felt my phone vibrate and it was Addison. "You okay?" I looked at her and nodded.

Bryce was sitting right next to Josh and he could tell what was going on. Smirking at Josh he ordered next.

After everyone got their food, Josh finally stopped. We then finished dinner and Hollywood Fix was outside waiting for us."Y/n, Josh how's you guys relationship going? "We're good" I told Fletcher. He asked Bryce and Addison questions too and after a while we all got in the car to go back to the house. Everyone a little tipsy.

I had to sit on Josh again and just to mess with him I rubbed my hand over his crotch and kissed his cheek. I felt him clenched his jaw.

"Josh do you wanna film something when we get back?" Bryce asked him, Me continuing what I was doing before he struggled to answer him. "I-think I'm just going to go to bed, I'm kinda tired." Bryce shock his head and went back on his phone.

"Tired, huh? I guess I am too then" I whispered in his ear. He rolled my eyes at me and I stoped. We got back to the Sway house and Josh pulled me into his room, shoving me against the wall. I could feel his hot breath against my neck, him attacking me with kisses.