Chapter twenty five

That night as I was laying down on the bed Raven talked to our baby, he told them how much he loved them and me. Then told them how he would always do everything that he can to protect them no matter what. It was like a hallmark moment...... then he farted killing me with his stink.

"For the love of God what the hell did you eat?" I ask choking putting my nose in my shirt. It didn't help so I tried to roll away, but he hugged my belly not letting me go.

"Umm it could have been the beans or the greens or umm..," he started listing stuff, then he did it again.

"Let go before I puke! OMG I think you shit your pants!" I was crying it was so bad, legit it was like something crawled up his ass and died.

He started snuggling me, "Don't leave me! You can fart on me if you want!" He says then does it again.

I think he burned out all my nose hairs that night. And for the record it got so bad we had to open the windows to air out the room, because I did infact throw up...... SO GROSS!!

He said he was sorry but I laughed at him. I hear everyone or most women have morning sickness but I was lucky I didn't.

For the week we were there I got to know Dev and Selena's kids: Alan 9, Ezra 8, Melanie 7, Haley 6, Marie 5, Elias and Filomina 4. They say they want to be surprised with the next two that are due any day now, but they have some thoughts on names they just dont want to say yet.

Selena and I have become really good friends and so have the guys, their bonding got stronger with the whole dad talk I think. It's cute really, and the elder's name is Sabrina, and she has been helping me to focus when I try my meditation, for me we have found I have to imagine the calmness of my lake back home and my surroundings there, because I know my land inside and out, it's my sanctuary.

At first I would try imagining a blank canvas, but I always ended up painting my home so we focused on that instead. In my free time I have been thinking about how to prepare our home for our baby and our guest. I've decided to add on to our house as the best option that way my work room and Rave's office can be elsewhere, and we can used those rooms for our growing family.

I ran the idea by Rave and he thinks it's a great idea and said as soon as we get back we can talk to his contractor about plans for our additional spaces.
While I have been visting with Selena and her pups and working with Sabrina, Raven and Dev have been contacting our allies relaying information about our enemy and working on bolstering his pack's land defenses and training their people.

They are our eastern defense forces and if our enemy should come from that way they will be hit first. We have a little over four years to prepare for what's to come, we must be ready.

Our week with Dev's pack was quick but productive. Also, one day while I was speaking to Raven while they were getting ready to train, some of the wolves from my old pack came to apologize to me, it was surreal. Of course the pack slut, who no one really likes, tried to say whatever crap about me, I don't know I wasn't listening to her, which pissed her off and she tried to hurt me, but Raven broke her arm in six places and using his Alpha voice said, "IF YOU EVER TRY TO HURT MY MATE AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU," she peed herself nodding.

Dev didn't mind Raven doing that either, in fact he used his Alpha voice to see if anyone else would try something stupid, they didn't. The old Beta (Maverick's not his dad's) also apologized for his conduct and wished me well, then asked about Leon. "He is going great!" I told him with a huge smile.

I guess he had been worried about him because he released a breath he had been holding. He ended up explaining that Leon is his second cousin and he had been worried about him, small world I thought.

"You can always call him you know, but seriously he is doing great he and his mate are very happy," I tell him with a smile which makes him smile in return.

Raven, being the nosy overprotective mate he is, came over to see why we were smiling at each other, "what's up?" He asks kissing my temple and hugging me from behind while glaring at the former Beta.

Laughing I say, "relax he's just asking about Leon, he's his cousin."

"Oh," Raven says surprised.

"Hello Alpha Frost I'm John Beemen, Leon is my second cousin." He says holding out his hand, Raven shakes his hand and then tells him, "it's time to train."

As they walk off to train their bodies I'm off to train my mind with Sabrina.

When it was time to head back Sabrina decided to take her vintage vw bug. "That way if I need to I can go out for food runs," she said.

Selena cried promising to visit or facetime after the pups are born. The kiddos all came and hugged me, saying that they were going to miss me and Raven. Dev gave me a quick hug and told us to let him know when we got there, we are planning to stop at the pack house first then head to our home.

Once we're ready we hit the road, leaving this time is so different from the first time. The place has changed so much it's no longer the same place I left. I'm not sad that it's changed though, if anything I'm glad. Now everyone is treated with respect, sure some people are still struggling to change their ways but I sincerely hope that they do. Dev and Selena have brought life back to the place and it makes me happy.