𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Baby, what you want out the store?" Kareem asked looking at her as he stood outside the car, she shook her head

"You don't want a water?" He asked, she nodded. "You need to eat, probably got my baby in there starving..."

"Kareem go pay for the gas..." my mother said, he eyed her. "So you can take us to McDonald's"

"You got McDonald's money?" Kareem asked, she chuckled.

"Kareem, I'm not no child..." my mother said shaking her head. "You gone get me and my babies some McDonald's"

"Watch me don't" Kareem said nodding his head. "Lil bit, you want something out the store?" He asked, I nodded.

"Sweet tea Snapple please" I said, he nodded.

"Last time, I'm not going to McDonald's" Kareem said looking at my mother, she sat there and stared at him. "You sit there then..."

I sat back and looked out the window as he closed the car door before walking inside the store.

"I got something for him..." I heard my mother mumble. "Let him not get my damn food..."

I shook my head and pulled out my phone, I unlocked it before I went to my messages opening up Paris and I thread.

                                 𝐋𝐞𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬❤️

                                                                 Hi Paris
                                                Can I talk to you?
                                                          Delivered

                                                      Are you okay?

I sighed and shut my phone off as I saw that he didn't text me back. I wasn't sure if there was anything wrong and I didn't want to think the worse but my mind couldn't help itself with filling thoughts up about Paris.

Since he'd dropped me off that day at my house I haven't heard anything from him and I was beginning to get worried because he's never not found a way of not responding nor returning any of calls and messages.

It's been that way since we actually began being friends as well as when we started hanging out.

I didn't know if there was something wrong which was the only thing in my mind that made possibly think the worse. I could say since the talk with Ms. Shannon I found myself beginning to worry and think about Paris more than I have once before. I felt like there were a lot of things that made me wonder about him and especially now that I couldn't get in contact with him it just made me anxious wanting to speak to him.