It's Him

There was nothing better to have an amazing and delicious meal after sex.
Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin and Hobi were happy to see their omega full and content with the food, watching him smile was all they could ask for.

After eating, they walked down the street towards their car -which needed to be cleaned- to head back home for cuddles, movies and maybe some more action.
That is when Jin noticed some weird people gathered in front of a building as they walked. It came to his attention that every one of them had some weird mark on one of their hands and he knew that mark…

“Why you stop walking babe??” Hobi asked “Is something wrong?” he said placing a hand on Jin’s shoulder.
“Those bastards…” Jin growled lowly.

Yoongi was close enough to hear him, so he turned back towards his alpha mate whose scent was sour than usual, it was faint but Yoongi was very sensitive to their pack mates scents.

“Everything ok?” he asked looking at Jin, when he noticed a slight frown on his mate's face . He looked where Jin was looking at and he notice the crowd waiting no enter the building.

An auction.

Jin had a nasty feeling on his stomach, a horrible feeling about all these people and most of times his hunches were right, but he wanted to be wrong right now. Kim Seokjin was a known activist against Omega’s Trade just like everyone else in Bangtan’s pack. He hated and felt disgusted with people who though that omegas existed to bring satisfaction towards their ‘owners’.
Jin wasn’t stupid, he knew that something bad happened to Jungkook since the day he found him. The marks on the omega’s body, his nightmares and the way he acted towards them the first few months living with the boys. His blood boiled inside his body knowing that someone hurt his omega in the past. He commented his thoughts with his pack back then and all of them felt the same thing but no one ever said something about it since Jungkook always avoided the topic.

“Babe, calm down please your pheromones are going to put Jungkook under distress if he smells you” Hoseok said trying to calm the alpha down.
“It’s just…” Jin said clenching both of his hands. He was angry and felt so disgusted.
“I know-” Yoongi said grabbing his hand “But he have no proof and without that there’s nothing we can do and you know it”

Namjoon approached, he also noticed what was going on therefore he was also angry but controlling his pheromones because he didn’t wanted their omega to be scared or anything. Sadly Jungkook noticed the fainted sour scent on Jin.

“Alpha…are you ok?” he asked a little hesitant.
“Don’t worry baby, I’m ok” Jin answered trying to put his best smile on his face. He really didn’t want the boy in front of him to fall into distress because of him.

The omega felt that something was wrong, and even if his Alpha said otherwise, the little omega could see on Jin’s face that something was off, so he did what he knew best in order to give his alpha comfort. Jungkook hugged Jin and brought the alpha’s face down to his neck, releasing a little his pheromones -since they were out in the public- just for the alpha to scent.
The omega didn’t like it when his mates felt bad so he always tried his best to give them comfort.

“Everything’s going to be ok Alpha” The omega said patting the alpha’s back with his hand.

Ahh…how could he be so cute? Jin was indeed lucky to have such an amazing omega by his side. The others gathered around them and smiled.
The moment was perfect, Jungkook’s pheromones managed to calm Jin and the others down. They couldn’t wait to be back at home and be all over each other but cuddling this time.

Suddenly something snapped everyone from their bubble…someone had screamed.

“GRAB HIM!” someone yell from afar.

Angry alpha’s and beta’s scents were all over the place, which made Jungkook flinch and grab Jin as hard as he could. The alpha held his omega protecting him and releasing his own pheromones to calm the boy down.

“Sshhh… everything’s ok Baby… breathe it’s all ok” Jin said caressing the boys back “Alpha’s here with you, ok?”

Jin was obviously angry, but his priority was the omega on his arms.
Yoongi and Namjoon put themselves in front of their pack. They could see guards running and some people screaming.

“We need to get out of here. This place stinks of nasty alpha’s pheromones, it’s bad for Jungkook” Jimin said approaching Namjoon and Yoongi from behind.

Both of them nodded. They walked with the others, Jungkook was clinging to Jin’s embrace while they walked towards their car. Jimin tried to talk to him in order to calm him down and to let him know that he was safe.

Suddenly Jungkook raised his head from his alpha’s neck. His eyes were wide open, like he saw a ghost or something. He brought himself down from Jin’s embrace and stood still smelling the air… there was something familiar about it.

“Baby what’s wrong?” Jimin asked,as  Jungkook was pale and his eyes wide open.

He didn’t answer.

“Jungkook baby, talk to us! I something wrong!?” Jin said lowering his head at the boys level and grabbed his face. “Baby!”

The smell… Jungkook knew this smell. He thought he would never be able to smell it again. His eyes filled with tears and his pack mates panicked. Something was wrong with their omega; they all could scent his distress and something else…longing?
Namjoon was the first one catching the scent. He had smelled it before… but where? This scent, it filled him and something inside him clicked…he felt happy?
The others also felt it… it was a fulfilling feeling.

The scent grew stronger, like approaching to them and now, they could all smell it better… sweet caramel. Jungkook was crying…it couldn’t be.

Out of the no where a boy appeared. The red headed boy was running without looking where he was going and Jungkook just knew. The omega ran towards the boy and his mates flinched.
The boy collided against Jungkook, and the omega clinged on him as if his life depended on it. The boy at first tried to fight back. He was scared, but seconds later he froze… he smelled the omega in front of him.

“Tae” Jungkook whispered.

                                   XoXo
So Kookie could finally meet Tae. Well, WE ARE ON 90 READS NOW! Only 10 more for 110. Like wow.... Thanks a lot to whoever reads this book!
♡ Gumdrop