Part 18

Week Passed

Y/N wasn't at home much because she was working on an important project with her dad so she used spend most of the time at office and rest either at her Dad's place or at her place , sleeping. Everybody noticed that she was working hard. She didn't get to talk to her brothers much. Boys were little upset too. They missed her around them.

Later in the evening when they were having dinner, as usual Y/N wasn't there. Seokjin was also not there.

"Will Y/N Unnie be not here today also?" Eva asked.

" They have their Final meeting today. So I guess she should be here. " Yoongi replied.

Eva nodded. Ms. Choi was serving food when someone yelled while entering the room.

"Missseedddd meee??" It was Y/N smiling as bright as sun. She lit up the room with her smile. Everybody looked at her and smiled. Seokjin followed her. He had his tie loosened, hair messed up a little and his coat in his hand. He was too smiling Brightly.

"No we didn't. Actually we were very relieved that there was no monster in this house." V said while standing up from his seat and wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

"Ohh really? Then I should shift to Dad's place permanently." she said pretending to go out of the room.

"Oh no no no. I missed you. I missed you so so much." V said pulling her back into a hug.

"I missed you too Hyung." she mumbled.

She hugged everybody one by one. She looked at Eva and warmly smile at her. She extended her fist towards Eva. Eva looked at her with confusion spread all over her face. Eva slowly extended her fist and Y/N bumped her fist into hers. Seokjin was still standing, proudly smiling at Y/N. Y/N looked at Seokjin and he nodded. Jungkook stood up and hugged Seokjin, making him disbalance a little.

"I missed you hyung." Jk fake cried.

"Oho. I missed you too little baby." Seokjin teased.

"Trust me JK hyung. He kept talking about you as if you are his gf." Y/N teased more.

"I'm not a little baby. And Y/N you're just jealous that he loves me more." Jk said showing his tongue to Y/N.  In return Y/N babbled.

Everybody chuckled. Seokjin patted Jungkook's back.

"How are you Unnue?" Eva asked softly.

"Absolutely Fine. Great. Thank you." Y/N smiled warmly at her.

"Ms.chhhooiiiiiii." she ran to her hugged her, shaking her left and right. Ms. Choi giggled.

"Y/N. Stop stop. Dishes well fall." Ms. choi said. Y/N stopped. "Let me look at your face properly. You look so weak. You didn't eat properly right? How many times I have told you to look after your health first. You never listen to me." Ms. Choi scolded.

"Ohh god Ms. Choi. It's not my fault. Your young masters don't let me eat. Scold them not me." Y/N spoke.

"No. My young masters take good care of you. You don't listen to them." Ms. Choi said. Boys chuckled. Y/N just shook her head.

"Please sit young master. You have not eaten anything since morning." Ms. Choi said looking at Seokjin. "You too Y/N-ie. I'll make sure you finish your dinner today." she warned.

They both sat down at their places. Ms choi served both of them. They all started eating their meal.

"How was your meeting Y/N? How did it go?" Namjoon asked. Y/N looked at Seokjin and tthey both started laughing their lungs out. Everybody looked at them with curiosity in their eyes.