Chapter 5 : Teams

Naruto was pissed. His parents have called him down stairs for apparently another so called "Family Meeting".

He walked downwards in stair case.

"Naruto-"

Naruto ignored her and went at Minato. 

"You called?" asked Naruto with clam tone. But Minato can sense rage.

"Yeah..You're mother wanted to talk you about something.."

Naruto glared at her while she glared back.

"What?"

"Naruto..How about you wait a another year more..? We atleast need one year to make you level upto you're elder sisters..Just one year and I will make you-"

"Shut up."

Kushina looked at him and asked 

"What?"

"I said shut up! You and you're shitty bullshit is annoying the fuck out of me!"

"Don't curse-"

"I don't need you're training or you" said Naruto.

Kushina visibly flinched. Her son doesn't wants her. Her own son.

"And don't you dare to compare me with those girls..." said Naruto in warning.

Kushina stepped back. She crossed limits. Naruto glanced at watch and sighted'

"Fucking late again..." said Naruto. He turned towards Minato.

"I hope you haven't excluded me in Team formation. I swear I will go to Sarutobi-Jiji and tell him..Don't forget..You and He both are Hokage...Minato.." said Naruto with Venom.

Minato eye widen.

"Offcus I didn't!" said Minato. Naruto glared at him and went towards door.

"Have fu-"

Slam!

Academy

Naruto entered the classroom. Everyone was already there.

"Naruto..Did something happened..You're late..?" asked Iruka.

Iruka is one person Naruto will never hate. He loves Iruka.

"No sensei..Um..Just some problems.." said Naruto. Iruka nodded.

"Hey  loser! What're you doing here!? I am suprised failure you like passed! You weak piece of shit!" said Kiba as he taunted. In all three years Kiba makes fun of Naruto. Naruto always ignores him so people take him for weak-ass. It's not just kiba but others too.

Naruto ignored him and sat on his seat.

"I agree..Please quit being Shinobi. You're weak. You should just remain in house.." said Hinata coldly.

'Please..Let me become stronger..I will protect you..I will be you're-'

"Ha! What a loser! Go home you useless Naruto!" shouted Sakura.

"You're annoying my Sasuke!" said Sakura. Ino remained silent.

Mito and Narumi were glaring daggers at Kiba and Sakura.

Everyone was waiting for response but none came. Hinata was suprised. She knew Naruto had short temper. Unfortunately that was three years ago.

Suddenly a killer intent washed whole room. It was coming from Iruka.