Rivarly

Tensions were high as I sat up in my hospital bed staring up at two groups of people. Ron , Harry and Hermione on one side and Draco and Blaise on the other. They both keep shooting each other dirty looks, especially Draco and Harry and I tried to lighten the mood by making innocent jokes but nothing seemed to do the trick.
"Did you like the sweets (Y/N)", Hermione asked.
"Yes, thank you so much Hermione", I smile up at her.
"Peppermint toads are actually her favourite", Draco chimes in and shoots a daring look at Hermione who rolls her eyes.
"Do you mind if I", Ron points at a half open box of Bertie beans. "Help yourself", I laugh.
"You are such a pig Ronald", Hermione says with disgust.
"I am not", he continues to stuff his face comically.
"You two never stop fighting", Harry sighs as he sits down on the edge of my bed.
I lay back and close my eyes.
"You okay?", Draco whispers.
"Just tired".
"We were so worried about you", Blaise begins.
"So we're we", Ron says muffled.
"Oh please", Draco spits, "only thing you're worried about is your next meal".
"As if you care Malfoy. You weren't even there", Harry looks at Draco dead in the eye and doesn't break eye contact.
"Why would I when brave Harry Potter was already there to save the day".
Harry gets up of the bed now.
"Shut your filthy mouth".
I sit up further in bed and watch as this monstrosity unfolds.
"Pity you couldn't save mummy and daddy though",
My eyes widen and my mouth drops in shock. Before I can say anything Harry has taken out his wand and is ready to attack Draco.
"STOP IT!", I scream:
Harry flinches and turns to face me.
"Leave. Now. All of you", I mumble my eyes filling up with tears.
I close my eyes and wait for them to leave. It was a bad idea to bring them both here at once. Only when their footsteps are far far away do I open my eyes once again.