One

Author's p.o.v

Y/N was woken up by the beautiful voice of her dearest sister "morning doengsan~ wakie wakie" she lazily opened her eyes and sat up on the bed while rubbing her eyes like a 5 years old little baby. "come on, get ready and come down for breakfast" jisoo ruffled her sister's hair before making her way downstairs.

Y/N finally got up, slid her feet inside her sleepers and let her legs drag her to the bathroom. She took a warm shower since its freezing cold in Seoul. She brushed her teeth and changed into a pastel coloured jumper, indigo ripped jeans with black boots.

I smiled at my reflection in satisfaction with my look and walked downstairs after taking my backpack and walked to the dinning room where I was met by my parents and my sister. I sat beside jisoo unnie as the maid served me my breakfast and I started to dig in.

"how's everything at school Y/N?" I looked up at my dad after his sudden question "everything's alright dad" "If anything happens or anyone causes problem relating to you, make sure to let me know" I nodded with a smile on my face. My dad has always been very protective about me and unnie. He never let us have any kind of difficulties in our lives and that makes him the best dad ever. Well for everyone, their dad is a superhero so same for me.

"Jisoo, you have work to do today?" jisoo unnie nodded while munching on her chicken "I have a shoot for my drama" I looked at her in excitement, yayyy I love her dramasssss "uwuu what's the name of the drama unnie?" I looked like a impatient little kid "Snowdrop" I mouthed "Ooo" while nodding and went back to eating my food

Once i was done eating , I bid goodbyes to my family and our driver, Kevin drove me to my high school in our black Mercedes. Once we arrived, I got out the car and walked inside the high school, passing the students squeeling and crushing over me. I'm kind of used to it, well who wouldn't be after going through this every single day. I walked to my first class, which is History and as I stepped in I already her some 'Wooo' s and wows. I just ignored em and sat on my respective seat which is near by the window and looked out, watching the cold breeze moving the leaves of the beautiful trees. I was taken back to my senses when I felt someone sit beside me and I already knew who it was

"Good morning Y/N/N" she poked my cheeks while she had her gummy smile on her face "Nini, I told you not to call me that" she rolled her eyes "I told you not to call me nini but you didn't listen so, sorry not sorry" aishhhh this kittie. "which is your next class?" I randomly blurted out. What? I'm not good with convos okay "I have maths with Rosé" I simply nodded.

I thought of all those times I saw that girl getting bullied by the same group of jerks which made me feel pity for her. I mean, how can she tolerate them for so long. Even tho she's jennie's friend, I never got to meet her or be friends with her, well only if she want tho I'd love to be friends with her

Time skips

The class finally ended as I packed my stuff and bid my goodbye to jennie and walked to my next class which is biology. Unfortunately I'm alone in that class since none of my friends shares it with me so it's gonna be kinda boring. I entered the class and again, students squeeling duh there's nothing so special about me. I smiled at them and they looked like they're bout to faint. I just simply walked to my seat at the very back and took out my novel and started reading. After a few minutes passed, "hey um.. If you don't mind, can I sit here?" a pretty tall and handsome guy said while pointing at the seat beside me. I nodded and smiled at him and he gladly returned it and sat beside me "thank you.. Btw, I'm Park Seonghwa, I'm a new student here" wow his name is kinda unique "Hi Seonghwa, I'm Kim Y/N, nice to meet you too" I showed a genuine smile and he showed a cute one. Wow he's actually handsome. Wait what am I thinking duh? Then our teacher came in and our class started of. I was taking notes when I felt seonghwa looking at me, I turned to him but by then he already looked away. I moved me gaze back to my notebook, trying to hold back the smile. Aish stop being creepy y/N!