4

After Y/n was healed. She was released back outside. It was dark outside and she layed down on the snowy ground. She wasn't allowed to go back to the she'd because Steele said she wasn't allowed to, she doesn't even have an owner, so that meant she didn't have anywhere to go. So she laid there, letting the snow pile up on her as she tried to rest. She was shaking from the cold, dang, she didn't even have a blanket. So she was at the side of the road, shaking from the cold, snow piling on her back.

"Oh I'm so worried! " Dixie said as she walked back and forth. "Whatcha mean? " Asked Kaltag as he raised a brow. "Yeah, whatcha mean? " Star said, getting an eye roll from Nikki. "Well... Y/n actually doesn't have an owner... So in weather like this, she would stay here, but..... " Dixie looked at Steele who was next to the fire, while chewing on a bone. Sylvie let out a sigh,  " Wow." Nikki sat up, " How does she even survive wi--" "WITHOUT FOOD! " Star yelled out, only to get knocked out by Nikki. Sylvie rolls her eyes, " She starves untill we bring food here. " She says as she walks to the door. "Well, time to go, owners will be worried. " Sylvie said as she walked out, the rest following. " You coming Steele? " Nikki said, looking over at him. "Nope." Nikki nodded and left.

Steele then sticked his head out of the door, making sure none of the dogs saw him. He then walked around until he saw a pile of snow on the side of the road. He walked to the pile of snow and started to wipe it off untill he started to see fur. "Y/n." Steele said, wiping the snow off her eyes. She opened her e/c colored eyes and looked at Steele. "Hey... " She whispered out tiredly. "Follow me. " Steele said moving back a little. Y/n stand up and follows Steele who leads her to the shed. " I thought you said I couldn't come back. " She said as she walked into the warm shed, shaking still. Steele rolled his eyes, " Come in before I change my mind. " He growled out. Y/n rushed in and turned towards the burning fireplace.

Steele pulled the blanket that was on the busted couch and dragged it over to Y/n, placing it over her. "Aww thanks~" Y/n said in a teasing tone, smirking. Steele growled and rolled his eyes. "Just get warmed up. " He said as he chewed his bone once again. "I would warm up easier if you were here~" Y/n flirted as a joke. Steele grumbled, standing up and walking over to her. Her eyes widened, " I was just joking Steele--" Steele slid under the blanket and laid on top of her. "Just shut up. " He said as he stared at the fire. Y/n would have been blushing if she didn't have fur. Both of there hearts were beating fast, but Steele kept denying himself, even though he was doing things that he would have never done before. Y/n was the first one to fall asleep first. Steele's eyes start to close, soon falling asleep.

Next day

"Hey Steele--oh my gosh. " Nikki said as he walked in, " What? What happ--" Kaltag eyes widened as he looked at the scene. Star came in and his jaw dropped. Dixie walked in and squeal while jumping around, only to be shushed up by the group. Steele's eyes slowly opened, he looked over and saw the group at the door. His eyes widened and he quickly stood up and moved away. He walked towards them, " Speak about this and your dead meat. " He growled out. The other nodded as they moved back.

During the day, Steele went and flirted with Jenna again, who was not in the mood for anything. "Steele I don't like you! Now leave me alone! " Jenna growled out. She looked back into the window, looking at Rosy, who was coughing badly. The sky was now dark and the medication was still not here, making Jenna worried. She whimpered softly as she continued to look through the window. "How's Rosy doing? " Jenna looked over to see Y/n. Jenna sighed, " She's getting worse... I hope Balto and the others are alright and get here in time... " Jenna said looking back at Rosy. "Yeah.... " Y/n hoped on the logs next to Jenna and looked at Rosy.

They sat in silence. Jenna sniffed the air, then sniffed Y/n fur. "What are you doing? " Y/n said, looking at her confused. " I smell Steele on you.... " Her eyes widened and she looked at Y/n before smirking. "Someone got noticed." "Yeah, had to risk my life just to. " Y/n said a little sarcastically before laughing a little. " Is that why you have scars now? " Jenna said, tilting her head. "Yeah, thank goodness the one over my eye healed and faded. On the other paw.... " They both stayed silent. "Jenna, come girl! " Rosy's father called. "Well looks like you gotta go. " "Yeah, I'll see you later. " Jenna said as she went into the doctor place and to where Rosy laid.

Y/n sighed and smiled softly. It was nice to see others owned, but not when they suffer. Y/n hopped down and went towards the boat, " Is anyone here? " Is that Y/n? " Muk said as he looked up. "Y/n! " The two polar bears ran to her and pulled her into a hug. Boris then came down, " Please, come in, come in. " He said softly as he went to the top part of the ship. They all sat together sadly, " Balto is like a brother to me.... " Y/n said sadly. Luk pulled them all into a hug, Boris, placed his head on Luk as he hugged Muk and Y/n. Suddenly a howl broke the silence, "Balto? " Boris said lifting his head, another howl was heard. "Balto!!" Jenna's head lifted up, she started to smile and barked happily. The lights in the city started to turn on. "Jenna." Balto said, smiling and howling again. The sleigh dogs ran down and in front of the hospital, the doctor rushed out towards the sleigh. "They made it! "

"Wait! Guys.... " The other dogs left Steele alone, his ears flopped down. He laid down on the ground and stared at the fire. "Steele." He looked over at the door to see Y/n standing there. "What do you want. " He said harshly, looking away from her. "I came to check on you. " Steele scoffed, " Why bother? " He said staring at the fire. "Because I care for you Steele. I always have. " Y/n looked at him before walking away.

"Balto! " Y/n ran happily to him. She punched his arm. "Ouch! " "You scared me little brother! " Balto raise a brow and laughed, " Little brother? " Y/n laughed, " Yup! It's clear that I'm older! " Said Y/n, nudging him. "Hey, your girl is looking for you. " She said smirking, before signalling Jenna who was standing at the door. Balto smiled and ran to her.

Don't worry, there's more!! Hoped you enjoyed😊 💜💜💜💜💜💜