Wilt - Belphie

*AND EDIT I RAN INTO SOME ANNOYING ERRORS AND HAD TO REPUBLISH A MILLION TIMES I"M SORRY-*

(Sighhh I don't get why my drawings always look so weird here like I swear it's a bit better than this-)

Requested by @garou_justgarou 
Lesson 16 spoilers except I changed quite a bit and wrote a tad different than what I usually do so bring some snaccs this is gonna be a bumpy ride-

Belphagor was a curious angel, often sneaking down to the human world with his twin and little sister Lilith to learn about the humans' mysterious ways. He adored seeing everything they did, how they lived, what they did for fun, and inventions they would make. Everything was so fascinating for him. He loved humans.

But that love soon began to wilt. He loved them...until one particular human took away the one thing he held so dearly to him.

Lilith.

If she didn't go off and fall in love with that damn human...then maybe she'd still be alive.

From that moment on, he hated humans. Despised them with every fiber of his being.

That anger stayed with him for years to come, no longer were his eyes as bright and wonderous. No longer did he seem like the curious and awestruck kid he once was. Now he was just...tired and angry at the world.

His anger bubbled and spilled over once Lord Diavolo claimed he was bringing two humans to be a part of some exchange program he planned out. Belphie just knew if he saw another human, he'd tear them apart. Lucifer knew this as well and didn't take so kindly to it, locking Belphie in the attic where no one would find him.

It was for the best, Lucifer said...but for who exactly? Belphie didn't care. He now knew where Lucifer stood and hated him even more for it.

The entire time he was locked in the attic he thought about everything to get his revenge, even going so as far as to trick you into helping him.

And as soon as he got your trust, he tore it apart and watched it burn in the flames he so proudly created.

He saw the look of betrayal in your eyes when he wrapped his tail around your neck. He saw the fear in your eyes as you desperately tried to get him to stop. He laughed as tears streamed down your face.

But...you weren't really crying because of the thought of dying, you already saw the face of death multiple times before that. You were more distraught that he lied to you. You trusted him and got so far as to help him. And in turn, he threw that away.

Belphagor watched with amusement in his eyes as you began to crumble beneath him. He watched as you began to wilt like a flower.

"How weak" He thought.

After the deed was done, he didn't feel the satisfaction he thought he would feel when doing it. Rather he felt...empty inside. And even though he tried acting like it didn't phase him, the pained look you gave him was permanently burned into his mind.

He couldn't stop thinking about it as he stepped out of the attic to go and greet his brothers and show them what he so triumphantly did.

He realized right then and there how much you truly influenced his brothers. How horrified they looked when they realized what Belphie did to you. Even Beel looked like he was going to cry.

And in an even more surprising event, you came back. You came back and changed everything...again. Everything he thought he knew crumbled in front of him and he was more terrified than ever. Only then did it really settle in that he hurt you so badly. And only then did the guilt he felt consume him completely.