𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

Ambrielle pov

Ambrielle pov

We walked up the stairs to Nat's apartment. We means, Suzy as well. She was not leaving me alone and until we reached here I had to invite her upstairs I can't just make her go without a drink atleast. Hope natasha doesn't mind. They both don't really like each other's company or even share a good bond, I'd say Natasha doesn't. There was a high chance that Natasha's boyfriend had cheated on her with Suzy.

But as much I know, Suzy she wouldn't do that. She knew Natasha had a boyfriend and that she would not do that wrong move.

I sighed before unlocking the door, I heard some screaming noises from inside but I ignore it may be it was the television on. As I opened the door and stepped in, it was Noel already glaring at me.

But what seemed like a dangerous sight was... Natasha.

She was a complete mess. Her hair was almost out of her ponytail and she was crying, it seemed from her swollen red face and as her eyes met mine, I figured out I had done a mistake bringing Suzy with me. I turned to look at my side. Suzy was stood there staring at the scene just like how I did earlier and her eyes widened.

"I... Um" I begun but stopped as Natasha spoke. "Leave" She said that we all got easily figure out. I am sure that drama had happened with her clumsy brother again. I had this urge to go upto him and slap him across his face. She was already sick in the morning this could've affected her more.

As I begin to walk to her she spoke again. "I said leave. I don't want anyone here right now" She said through her breaking voice. I could sense she was hurt deeply. It has been long since she even cried, I had to go comfort her anyhow.

"Nat listen to me" I grabbed her wrist pausing her in her steps. She turned looking at me. Her eyes met mine, I could easily figure out how much her heart hurted right now, those eyes showed emotions, feelings, words that could never be shown any other way. She gave me a dark look. "Don't" She whispered low and looked down as she freed her hand our of mine before slamming her room door, shutting me out.

I sighed. This was the last thing I wanted to do by letting her alone. I wanted to be in there with her. On top of that I brought suzy out of all days today. I hated myself right now. I looked up from the floor and looked at her brother stood there shamelessly. "What now?! Is there another excuse of yours left to hurt her!? She is already sick and you made her feel low. What kind of a human being are you!? Let alone a good brother" I said walking upto him. "Get out now before I call the cops and charge you a harassment assault"

He sighed before clenching his jaw. He grabbed his jacket from the chair and left out the door. I breathe out a sigh as I let my body fell on the chair besides me. "Amby, are you okay?" Suzy rushed to me caressing my back. "Suz, listen I'm not meaning any rude assumptions now but can you please leave? I'll catch up to you tomorrow" I said looking at the floor. She nodded as I looked at her. I saw her expression saddened, I couldn't care about anything but Natasha right now.