3.

DISCLAIMER: no I'm not making Uraraka the jealous crazy ex bc I do not like Uraraka slander. Also when I put songs at the top they're song requests and I'm choosing my Mina headcanon for her skin color, I'm not making her fucking pink :).

live laugh love Uraraka <3

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Midoriya's pov:

"Be home by 9 Izuku!"

I gave my mom a bright smile before walking out the door. I was supposed to meet the others a few hours ago but I ended up oversleeping so that didn't happen. Although I was already 3 hours late I was gonna attempt to meet them anyway.

I placed my skateboard by the door then walked into the cafe I was in yesterday and was greeted by someone who surprisedly wasn't Emery.

"Welcome, what can I get you?" The girl asked.

She had bright curly pink hair that was in two high space buns and dark skin that glowed in the summer sun.

"Uh, do you guys have apples by any chance?"

She looked me up and down then gave me a dull expression.

"This is a cafe. Can I get you a cake pop instead?"

"Sure," I looked down at the name tag that was resting on her shirt. "Mina."

She went to the back while I took my wallet out of my bag. She came back with a pink cake pop in her left hand, I handed her 2 dollars as she handed it to me.

"You're cute, what's your number?"

She was bold. Extremely bold. Which was shocking considering she was friends with Emery. Emery wasn't bold she was just hard-headed and unintentionally rude.

"I'm actually talking to someone at the moment." I said nervously.

"Realllyyyy? Well, can I at least have your name if things don't work out?"

I knew if I told her my name she'd immediately recognize me and I'd lose my privilege to walk into this store. If not telling her my name meant I could walk into this cafe and not get harassed I would gladly keep my identity a secret.

"Nope." I grinned.

"And why is that?" She bent down on the counter, resting her head on her palm, and gave me a sly smirk.

"Ask your friend, she probably has a list of reasons."

She has bound to find out who I was eventually I might as well give her a head start.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She tilted her head.

"Figure it out."

I took a napkin and wrapped it around the cake pop as I walked out the door. I let out a sigh of relief noticing how my board was still in the place I left it as I picked it up and headed towards the park.

"Look who finally came!"

Kirishima tossed his arm around my shoulders as bent down to hand the cake pop to Eri.